lgac1492

Apr 23, 2020
I agree the mother being with the ugly bastard leaves a bad taste in the mouth but the goblin's harem is safe from him, she's not part of the harem, for better or for worse.
Well, it's not like Nax is some type of Adonis (he's a fucking goblin!), but also agree that him is pure charisma!
In a general way, i think that the dev likes the contrast: beauty and ugly, old and young, etc. I like that too. And, especially, the form on that the dev present this contrast. Because is easy just to make a rape fest. But is more difficult (and perverse), imo, create a relationship based on love and passion between ugly and beauty characters.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Well, it's not like Nax is some type of Adonis (he's a fucking goblin!), but also agree that him is pure charisma!
In a general way, i think that the dev likes the contrast: beauty and ugly, old and young, etc. I like that too. And, especially, the form on that the dev present this contrast. Because is easy just to make a rape fest. But is more difficult (and perverse), imo, create a relationship based on love and passion between ugly and beauty characters.
That's where the existence of the pure route shines the best for me. Nax is not an evil scheming bastard in the story, he just wants women and any or all of them have the option to say no to him. He hasn't been cruel or gloating at all, just a bit funny and sometimes awkward and the decision is up to us as players whether we want to reward it or no and to what extent.

This game also has quite a lot of kissing and cuddling which is (an unusual level of perverted), i mean rare to see in similar games and judging by the comments, this is well received. Even small details like Nax having his hands on Yharnam's ass on the girlfriend route add to the idea that this is just a bit strange but genuine start of a relationship.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Regardless of any of that, the game is about him. Having another character occupying the seductor role is annoying, takes the focus away from the main character. It's not NTR as the other person suggested, because he didn't play the game, but it still feels bad. Having the mother dating the suggested woman instead of the fat fuck would have solved this issue but for some fucking unknown reason the patrons voted against making both paths.

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Regardless of any of that, the game is about him. Having another character occupying the seductor role is annoying, takes the focus away from the main character. It's not NTR as the other person suggested, because he didn't play the game, but it still feels bad. Having the mother dating the suggested woman instead of the fat fuck would have solved this issue but for some fucking unknown reason the patrons voted against making both paths.
This game really is about the four woman and Nax. Yharnam's mother and Rob are some characters that will be important in part two so I wanted to introduce them and get the story going for them, but if you select the choice to not see their scene, Rob will only appear in the game for a couple of text lines. It wouldn't be a big part at all of this game.

locoraptus_69

Jan 26, 2021
This game really is about the four woman and Nax. Yharnam's mother and Rob are some characters that will be important in part two so I wanted to introduce them and get the story going for them, but if you select the choice to not see their scene, Rob will only appear in the game for a couple of text lines. It wouldn't be a big part at all of this game.
Yep if people don't like it just give them the option to not see the scene but please don't remove it from the game. If there's a monster and a pretty girl I'm in no matter what's the story lol (except in extreme cases like gore or scat, that is undebatably disgusting). And Nax is one perfect little and ugly monster to make these scenes so satisfying.

That said, do you plan on including any scenes with other monsters, like that ogre that appeared on the ending of the current update? I think it would be nice (if you would enjoy making the scene ofc, idk if you're into this) and it could be optional too like, choosing an option not to try to rescue someone grabbed by the monster in question.

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Yep if people don't like it just give them the option to not see the scene but please don't remove it from the game. If there's a monster and a pretty girl I'm in no matter what's the story lol (except in extreme cases like gore or scat, that is undebatably disgusting). And Nax is one perfect little and ugly monster to make these scenes so satisfying.

That said, do you plan on including any scenes with other monsters, like that ogre that appeared on the ending of the current update? I think it would be nice (if you would enjoy making the scene ofc, idk if you're into this) and it could be optional too like, choosing an option not to try to rescue someone grabbed by the monster in question.
Not for this part, but yes for the second game. I plan to include a variaty of routes and possible "bad endings"

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
If the options are watching the scene or looking away it just makes it closer to the feeling of NTR lol
I'll just ignore his existence and pretend he's not there for the most part, and that's disappointing since this part of the plot that I could be enjoying with another lesbian sex scene is effectively lost.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
how to unlock the scene with MC's mother, I played version 0.5 but it didn't appear or it's a separate content.

locoraptus_69

Jan 26, 2021
If the options are watching the scene or looking away it just makes it closer to the feeling of NTR lol
Not necessarily, for example, a scene involving another monster like the ogre could have the options of "try to rescue" or just "hide and watch", or since the character is a girl, could be "flee" or "surrender", then it wouldn't even be NTR.
I don't even think NTR is possible in this game since from the writing I feel like Nax doesn't actually love the girls, he just wants to fuck, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Not necessarily, for example, a scene involving another monster like the ogre could have the options of "try to rescue" or just "hide and watch", or since the character is a girl, could be "flee" or "surrender", then it wouldn't even be NTR.
I don't even think NTR is possible in this game since from the writing I feel like Nax doesn't actually love the girls, he just wants to fuck, and I wouldn't have it any other way.
When I mentioned NTR I meant the bad sensation that NTR gives, not to say it's actually it. I do think there could be NTR in this game since Nax and the girls can enter a relationship, even if informal, but so far there's none and seems like the Dev plans on keeping it that way.

lgac1492

Apr 23, 2020
TrustyOldPatches just for curiosity, are you planned some anal sex scenes before this game ending or maybe in the next?

4.50 star(s) 52 Votes