eyeofhorus

Dec 12, 2017
There is at least 1 other reversed harem games that came before this one that was a full fledged visual novel. I know I played it before, but I have not continued it. Either way, this game is very unique and enjoyable.
Do you remember the name of that game?

Reactions: heerwa2

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
What a great idea of reversed Harem, playing as Harem girls and the master is a cruel monster lol. Have never seen something like this. I made a quick search, there is no reversed harem game in this world, your one is the first! Japanese "era" games had such an idea but those are word games not very serious. Respect & please keep up the good work
Harem - 1 Guy Many Girls
Reverse Harem - 1 Girl Many Guys

heerwa2

Apr 14, 2020
Harem - 1 Guy Many Girls
Reverse Harem - 1 Girl Many Guys
No MC being a girl and part of a harem is still Harem. Reversed Harem is when one woman has several men that want to have a relationship with her. That would those would be monogamous too would not change it.
To my understanding:

Harem---> Players as masters NPC as Harem members
Reversed Harem---> Players as Harem members NPC as master

This conception was applied on "Era" type games for years already, It is an player-centered conception that serves players no matter the gender.

Your conception more likely to be an Social or Gender centered conception. One dominated woman as harem master and countless men as harem members only happned once in real world. It was the only female Emperor wuzetian who had a massive harem consisted by 800+ most famous men of time. She can do this because she was an Emperor not Empress.

Ah...I almost forgot. One American female prison guard also used naked Iraqi war prisoner men as Harem members. bad bad gal ^_^ Anyway, Nice to meet you my cultured buddies!

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
This game will act as a prologue for the next one. and the MC will be Isabella: Yharnam's sister.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, we're not going to play with the current MC anymore, what a shame I loved this MC, I wanted her story to continue just adding more women, but the game is yours and you decide but I'm a little disappointed that she won't be the MC anymore , I will miss this MC.

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, we're not going to play with the current MC anymore, what a shame I loved this MC, I wanted her story to continue just adding more women, but the game is yours and you decide but I'm a little disappointed that she won't be the MC anymore , I will miss this MC.
She will be present in the story, just not as the MC.

When will the next update be?
Not sure yet, I'm finishing the renders and then I'll begin with the writing.

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
View attachment 1530738

Overview:
What's The Goblin's Brides?

It's a fantasy game where you play as a young woman named Yharnam and her two companions,
Morgana and Nax, on their journey home after an unsuccessful mission.​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-22
Release Date: 2021-01-22
Developer: TrustyOldPatches -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Note - Old saves won't work

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA- - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac (v.04): MEGA - - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Android (v.04): MEGA - - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Other: COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1374194 View attachment 1469710 View attachment 1374186 View attachment 1374187 View attachment 1374193 View attachment 1374195 View attachment 1413207 View attachment 1413211 View attachment 1469709 View attachment 1469733
Hahahaha ok ok the idea is interesting.

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
im no fan of female MC and/or NTR in any form especial forced/unavoidable one so i pass.
I would play it if the Goblin was the MC (identifying as MALE) and have to safe his Haremgirls from fat Villagepeople atm its a hard Pass for me not my cup of tea

good luck with the game so far

• Angry
Reactions: Losersriot
4.50 star(s) 52 Votes