michelita

Aug 24, 2020
I wouldn't count on it, the guy is winning by a lot. By the end of the second game it will be possible for Nax to have sex with seven woman, just how many do you need? XD
Ohh wow I thought the fixation with Nax would come to an end on this game and the 2nd one would have all-new characters on a shared universe. Time to give the little green guy some rest and enjoy his 4-women harem, how many does he need indeed? I hope at least he doesn't mind sharing a little bit

lese8

Mar 10, 2021
I really like the game. I'd like to get any animation scenes and gallery mode after you finish the whole story.

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Ohh wow I thought the fixation with Nax would come to an end on this game and the 2nd one would have all-new characters on a shared universe. Time to give the little green guy some rest and enjoy his 4-women harem, how many does he need indeed? I hope at least he doesn't mind sharing a little bit
He won't be the focus of the main story, but one of the secondary routes will be centered around him, and in that optional route there will be content for him and the three main female characters of the second game.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Weekly sneak peek! Hope you like it!
Silly Dev, the pregnancy-morph goes on the woman, not the man!

I'll have to wait and get to know the characters to say whether I like it or not. My first thought when seeing the guy is "sleezy asshole", and that's off-putting for me in most constellations.

• Haha
Reactions: Forinil

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Silly Dev, the pregnancy-morph goes on the woman, not the man!

I'll have to wait and get to know the characters to say whether I like it or not. My first thought when seeing the guy is "sleezy asshole", and that's off-putting for me in most constellations.
I think you won't like it then XD. As I said before, you'll have the option to not see those scenes, and if the patreon poll win, I'll do an alternate path. But judging by early results, don't get your hopes up.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I don't have a Patreon account but I'd appreciate it if we could have both paths, Dev. But in case it doesn't happen, would a non-Naxed Yharnam have something with the butcher?

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I think you won't like it then XD. As I said before, you'll have the option to not see those scenes, and if the patreon poll win, I'll do an alternate path. But judging by early results, don't get your hopes up.
I'll have look anyway, maybe I'll like that part after all. And if not, overall your game is awesome (imho) and (as weird as this may sound on this forum) I can live with not every aspect of it tailored to my personal taste :)

Reactions: TrustyOldPatches

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I don't quite understand this game is almost over, or the dev is doing the other game in parallel, like if he ends now he would think it's dirty we haven't even been explained about the elf princess story and we don't have an ending yet for the dev to finish. and in this new game it will be a female protagonist as well or it will be a man.

Last edited:

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I don't quite understand this game is almost over, or the dev is doing the other game in parallel, like if he ends now he would think it's dirty we haven't even been explained about the elf princess story and we don't have an ending yet for the dev to finish. and in this new game it will be a female protagonist as well or it will be a man.
You will probably get a better answer, but i'll write this anyway based on what i've read so far:

The dev will finish this game first. If i remember correctly he said that the story is about half way through, but i'm not sure on this part.
He is planning to make multiple games in the same world he created. The next game will be centered around the sister of the current MC.
He is indeed developing the next game already, but only in the sense of planning and designing so far. By doing so he can ask for input and run polls while he is working on the current game.

Judging by his work speed i think he might save a few weeks worth of preparation time that would otherwise go between the end of this game and the release of the next one. Quite a smart move.

So no, i haven't seen anything so far that would indicate that the dev is focusing on anything else than this project. Right now, there does not seem to be a reason to worry.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
You will probably get a better answer, but i'll write this anyway based on what i've read so far:

The dev will finish this game first. If i remember correctly he said that the story is about half way through, but i'm not sure on this part.
He is planning to make multiple games in the same world he created. The next game will be centered around the sister of the current MC.
He is indeed developing the next game already, but only in the sense of planning and designing so far. By doing so he can ask for input and run polls while he is working on the current game.

Judging by his work speed i think he might save a few weeks worth of preparation time that would otherwise go between the end of this game and the release of the next one. Quite a smart move.

So no, i haven't seen anything so far that would indicate that the dev is focusing on anything else than this project. Right now, there does not seem to be a reason to worry.
Wasn't going to do a real-world game as his next game (something with a fat, old-man boss)? I know I saw something like that here once, but maybe that got changed.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Wasn't going to do a real-world game as his next game (something with a fat, old-man boss)? I know I saw something like that here once, but maybe that got changed.
Apparently those plans got merged into the next game and redesigned for a fantasy setting. Here is the post about it.
This could still change and i don't have any information outside of this thread, but the next game seem to be a much bigger project, hence all the preparations for it.

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
This game will act as a prologue for the next one. and the MC will be Isabella: Yharnam's sister.

4.50 star(s) 52 Votes