Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
View attachment 1617458

Been working today on Yharnam's mom and Isabella design for next patch. Obviously Isabella won't have any sex scenes until the next game, but the mother might get some(Not with Nax).

Let me know if you think something might be improved.
i think Nex Deserve This much, after all, he fought with the Monster and save the girls, he worked hard to make sure they are all well feed, he brought them to a safe house in nights in the forest... after all this i think Mother should thank Nex for bringing them back and all the hard works and effort he put in... Dont you think its A valid reason.
( May the Mother had a fetish about Goblins, or may be she need some extra Cheese)

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
i think Nex Deserve This much, after all, he fought with the Monster and save the girls, he worked hard to make sure they are all well feed, he brought them to a safe house in nights in the forest... after all this i think Mother should thank Nex for bringing them back and all the hard works and effort he put in... Dont you think its A valid reason.
( May the Mother had a fetish about Goblins, or may be she need some extra Cheese)
Nah, I have other storyline in mind for the mother. There are already four woman having sex with Nax, it's enough for now.

lgac1492

Apr 23, 2020
I quite like the design of the mother. It's a pity that seems you finished Isabella creation. Cause I think is a good idea try the colour of hair of the mother (or similar) in Isabella. Of course just a idea. Keep going with your great work.

Reactions: TrustyOldPatches

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
i wonder Why there are Girls in this Forum? :rolleyes: I mean its nothing Bad being here. i dont understand the Reason.
Just A Question

4.50 star(s) 52 Votes