♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Me after guessing that MC is goblin:

"I observe what transpires here. But I do not, can not, and will not interfere."
You don't have to be ashamed, i'm sure you're not the first to have believed that at first. Me first :whistle:
to say the least, he's the lucky bastard :sneaky:

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Yeah, this is even worse lol
Let's hope it's Elise that wins the poll so all the brides in this game are the goblin's.
I wouldn't count on it, the guy is winning by a lot. By the end of the second game it will be possible for Nax to have sex with seven woman, just how many do you need? XD

Last edited:

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I wouldn't count on it, the guy is winning by a lot. By the end of the second game it will be possible for Nax to have sex with seven woman, just how many do you need? XD
I usually prefer to focus on specific routes in games like these. For GB1 I wanted a Nax only (except for lesbians) playthrough, for the sequel I will probably play each route separately and avoid mixing things up. So if you offer a Nax route I'll try getting the characters with Nax and no other man, if you offer a troll route I'll try making all the girls get it on with the troll and no one else, and so on in different playthroughs.
In Project Myriam, for example, I like the husband route (he's possessive, abusive and all) and I played it avoiding every character but him. I was extremely disappointed when near the end of the game he insists on having all his coworkers fuck his wife for some unknown and unconvincing reason, even if that's just him being controlling and mistreating the MC, because that playthrough was about that spcific character.
But, yeah, seems like the butcher will come out victorious on this one, sadly.

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
I usually prefer to focus on specific routes in games like these. For GB1 I wanted a Nax only (except for lesbians) playthrough, for the sequel I will probably play each route separately and avoid mixing things up. So if you offer a Nax route I'll try getting the characters with Nax and no other man, if you offer a troll route I'll try making all the girls get it on with the troll and no one else, and so on in different playthroughs.
In Project Myriam, for example, I like the husband route (he's possessive, abusive and all) and I played it avoiding every character but him. I was extremely disappointed when near the end of the game he insists on having all his coworkers fuck his wife for some unknown and unconvincing reason, even if that's just him being controlling and mistreating the MC, because that playthrough was about that spcific character.
But, yeah, seems like the butcher will come out victorious on this one, sadly.
But it isn't like as if Yharnam or Morgana went with the butcher after being with Nax, which I obviously wouldn't do, it is just a totally unrelated woman, that didn't even interacted with Nax, having sex with someone else.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
But it isn't like as if Yharnam or Morgana went with the butcher after being with Nax, which I obviously wouldn't do, it is just a totally unrelated woman, that didn't even interacted with Nax, having sex with someone else.
Still, I feel like it isn't as satisfying. Makes the target character (Nax or Myriam's husband) not occupy that spot of absolute and unpaired domination they'd have otherwise. But it's fine, the way you're doing it doesn't ruin the experience.

Reactions: Winterxxxt

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
You do realise that according to goblin mythology in books, manga etc there is no limit to the women a goblin keeps to breed. Besides I don't think anyone on the site is going to complain about quantity :LOL:.

Personally i prefer a small set number in harem but in the end its what you the dev is happy with.

4.50 star(s) 52 Votes