Weiss123

Jun 1, 2017
That might happen in the second game, but for this one there will only be Nax.
Any chance you would make this into a universe? I mean, the goblin Nax can conquer the kingdom with his wife Yharnam in the second game. In this way you can add more characters, keep the old characters alive and still make two short games like you want to. I would personally love to see more Nax and Yharnam.

Reactions: msleomac

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Any chance you would make this into a universe? I mean, the goblin Nax can conquer the kingdom with his wife Yharnam in the second game. In this way you can add more characters, keep the old characters alive and still make two short games like you want to. I would personally love to see more Nax and Yharnam.
Next game will be longer than this, but with a clear ending on mind too. I'm using this one to get experience on development, and it works as a "prologue" for the next one.

For the second part Yharnam won't be the MC, but her sister Isabella(The design isn't finished yet):

1511590_Isabella2.png

The game will be more varied than this one too, obviously it will have a lot of goblin content, but I plan to diversify it much more, with maybe 8 or 9 routes of totally different content. For the ones that have played Tina or Makina, I want to do something like that, but in Renpy instead of Rpgmaker.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Possibly a dumb question, but do you need a walkthrough or a guide? Is the game straightforward or can you miss any scenes?
Pretty straight forward choices.
1. Can submit fully to Nax.
2. Can have dominant relationship with Nax leading to Morgana being in submissive relationship with Nax.

You can try save Morgana but I don't think you will be successful

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Pretty straight forward choices.
1. Can submit fully to Nax.
2. Can have dominant relationship with Nax leading to Morgana being in submissive relationship with Nax.

You can try save Morgana but I don't think you will be successful
You can, but you need to stop any way or another the first time they have sex.

Reactions: msleomac

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Weekly Image and progress report:

ForestWitchEdea0.png

Hi everyone!

I'm already hard at work on the 0.5 update, and is progressing along pretty nicely.

For now I'm just working on the renders, as always I'll aim to have 4 or 5 sex scenes per update.

As I'm about halfway done with The Goblin's Brides part 1, from now on I'll begin to do some preliminary work for part 2 from time to time, so when I finish the first part 1, it won't take me a long time before I can publish something.

As I commented before on F95, the part two will be a quite different game from this one. It will begin about two years after the events of part 1, and you'll play as Yharnam's younger sister. You'll be able to move between various locations and I'll structure it in a day, afternoon, night cycle.

The game will not only have Goblin content. For the second part I plan to include 8 or 9 totally different routes, which some of them intertwining with each other. For example I commented before about another game that I have planned called Dating my boss:

1450096_1.png

I will repurpose that idea to be one of the routes of this game.

Obviously it will be a more ambitious game that The Goblin's Brides part 1, but I feel ready to tackle it now after working on part one.

I'll be presenting the characters of the second part as I progress with the development of part 1. and I might to some polls at to help me decide on the content for part two

And that's all for now, have a nice weekend!

combige

Jun 30, 2017
The game will be more varied than this one too, obviously it will have a lot of goblin content, but I plan to diversify it much more, with maybe 8 or 9 routes of totally different content. For the ones that have played Tina or Makina, I want to do something like that, but in Renpy instead of Rpgmaker.
Not only hot scenes you make are good but also you are a man of culture as well.
Tina is a great game, a lot of hot stuff, me favs were ones in jail and with boy.

Reactions: TrustyOldPatches
4.50 star(s) 52 Votes