juz4phun

May 5, 2017
Possibly a dumb question, but do you need a walkthrough or a guide? Is the game straightforward or can you miss any scenes?

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i see this goblin game get frequently updates. but what happend to the gobling game with the more curvy/thicc and mature looking women? i am more into these kind of girls personally maybe someone knows here

Reactions: Ahmet Kaufman-Katz

Geffe

Jul 14, 2019
Am I the only one who thinks this would work better if Yharnam was written from either first or third person, instead of second?

Reactions: michelita

Denis777

Oct 22, 2017
Thanks a lot!

(PS in the last sex scene there is only the sound of birds singing, but not girls)))

Denis777

Oct 22, 2017
i see this goblin game get frequently updates. but what happend to the gobling game with the more curvy/thicc and mature looking women? i am more into these kind of girls personally maybe someone knows here
this is :sick:(n) loli is better:geek: :devilish:

Denis777

Oct 22, 2017
this is :sick:(n) loli is better:geek: :devilish:

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Thanks a lot!

(PS in the last sex scene there is only the sound of birds singing, but not girls)))
There is some sounds on it, but it's very low volume, as I tried to give the effect of the girls restraining their voice as not to get caught by the ones that are sleeping.

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Am I the only one who thinks this would work better if Yharnam was written from either first or third person, instead of second?
Third person I think it would feel too impersonal, I like second person from a roleplay perspective, but I might give it a try to first person for the second game, to see if I like it.

4.50 star(s) 52 Votes