Denis777

Oct 22, 2017
Not yet, that path was going to lead to a bad ending. But not sure yet if I'll implement them or not, as some of the ideas I had for possible bad endings included rape(For example the MC get captured by an ogre), which isn't allowed by patreon. For now I'll leave it there while I decide if I should include some bad endings as an external patch or not.
Or, for example, a choice - the girls discover a camp of orcs who are raping two very young girls captives - and you have a choice: watching to wait for the night and try to save the girls, but at the same time
may be find yourself in the clutches of the orcs (the correctness of actions depends on a complex chain of choice); or waiting for the night and quietly run away.

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Or, for example, a choice - the girls discover a camp of orcs who are raping two very young girls captives - and you have a choice: watching to wait for the night and try to save the girls, but at the same time
may be find yourself in the clutches of the orcs (the correctness of actions depends on a complex chain of choice); or waiting for the night and quietly run away.
For now I want to complete the main story, and then I'll decide if I do some extra scenes like that.

Denis777

Oct 22, 2017
For now I want to complete the main story, and then I'll decide if I do some extra scenes like that.
Thanks for your feedback, it would be great to see something like this as an addition to your story.

I wanted to ask: is it possible to modify the models of girls, for example, after violent sex add scratches on the knees, light bruises on the buttocks and hips, torn clothes - you manage to create the most beautiful models!

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Thanks for your feedback, it would be great to see something like this as an addition to your story.

I wanted to ask: is it possible to modify the models of girls, for example, after violent sex add scratches on the knees, light bruises on the buttocks and hips, torn clothes - you manage to create the most beautiful models!
Torn clothes I don't think so. The other things might be feasible yeah. I'll check about it if I think it might looks good in a render.

Reactions: Denis777

lgac1492

Apr 23, 2020
Part of what I like about this game is the unique perspective, ignore the "it would be better if" posts...
Absolutely agree. No one but the developer knows what would be better for their own game. Not only in this but in all games. I don't understand how some users spend so much time trying to convince developers to change this or that, instead of spending that time developing their own works. Of course, it is a different thing to say "I like this, I don't like that" or to make a constructive criticism which may or may not be accepted by the developer...and it doesn't make much sense to insist beyond that point, imo.

Ddraigon

Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2020
The Goblin's Brides [v0.31] [TrustyOldPatches]

Original PC : 886 MB

Compressed PC (94 MB) :

This Compression is Unofficial and may break your game.

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Just released the 0.4 version here and at !

I hope you like it! If you have any feedback(Positivo or negative) or if you find any bugs, spelling mistakes or anything that you want to report, please do it at the .

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Just released the 0.4 version here and at !

I hope you like it! If you have any feedback(Positivo or negative) or if you find any bugs, spelling mistakes or anything that you want to report, please do it at the .
Just wanted to let you know I like the game. Its different and I hope to play it till its completion

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Found a bug in the code at the end of the version where CumNaxMouthCottage is evaluated.
If you didn't suck him after he took Edea and didn't at night or in the morning either, there is an error as the variable doesn't exist.
Thanks, I'll fix it.

4.50 star(s) 52 Votes