Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
Just updated the OT with the 0.31 version that contains the spellchecking done by Thatoneguydowntheroad.
I added the Android and Mac versions too.

Tried too to reduce the images size using webp, but the lost in quality was noticeable for me. So from 0.4 on I'll post two versions, one compressed and the other with the full size.
Appreciate your dedication towards the game. But i just wanted to suggest why Taking so much of pain posting different images.
2nd- pubic area hairs. well the way they look are very much primitive, sorry to say but yeah it look Odd may be it will look much better if they are dressed a little. (some fancy haircut :p)

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Appreciate your dedication towards the game. But i just wanted to suggest why Taking so much of pain posting different images.
2nd- pubic area hairs. well the way they look are very much primitive, sorry to say but yeah it look Odd may be it will look much better if they are dressed a little. (some fancy haircut :p)
I want them to look "primitive", is a medieval setting, and I like it. Still, if you don't like the hair, I'll do a no hair version when I'm finished with the game.

Smiruk

Dec 1, 2017
I want them to look "primitive", is a medieval setting, and I like it. Still, if you don't like the hair, I'll do a no hair version when I'm finished with the game.
I like the body hair but the more choice the better i guess. I'm sure everyone know girls hair don't grow ! It's only in story for sure. :ROFLMAO:

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
The hairy pussy is both appropriate and nice. Can't wait to see it being used a lot.

Now I was wondering, is there a plan to have group sex or gangbang in the future?
Some people won't want it because reasons but I certainly don't associate myself with a goblin, so wouldn't mind seeing such scenes.
(but totally fine if the story is meant to be only about the one and his brides)

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
The hairy pussy is both appropriate and nice. Can't wait to see it being used a lot.

Now I was wondering, is there a plan to have group sex or gangbang in the future?
Some people won't want it because reasons but I certainly don't associate myself with a goblin, so wouldn't mind seeing such scenes.
(but totally fine if the story is meant to be only about the one and his brides)
Nope sorry, this story is just about Nax and the four woman. There might be scenes like that on other games that I'll make, but not for this one.

Dec 7, 2020
Nope sorry, this story is just about Nax and the four woman. There might be scenes like that on other games that I'll make, but not for this one.
I really have to applaud your determination in taking a stance in where you want and how you want the game to be. Honestly its refreshing as others tend to try to diversify to please their fans and then the game becomes as a wide as the ocean, as shallow as a puddle.

Keep doing what you're doing because for a first game its really fantastic and im always looking forward to the next update whatever that may be.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Hi, i'm just here to say that this game is great so far.
The story is simple, but the choices are followed up well. The girls are hot and the natural look fits the style. The poses and scenes are well made. The tree stump made me laugh, it was a nice idea.

Overall a very straight forward set up, but with such a good execution, that's a positive for me too.

Good job and please keep going.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Been working today on Isabella. Yharnam's younger sister. She will appear on this game, and she will be the protagonist of the second game, almost two years after the story of the first conclude. Just wanted some feedback on her design, anything you would change about her?

View attachment 1485693
Looks good, but as a nit, that loose swordbelt is going to prevent her from drawing the sword unless she holds the scabbard as she draws. What would be tight is if she wore it across her back. Otherwise, just make the belt tighter. OTOH, you could just leave it as is, because, as I said, that's a nitpick.

Reactions: TrustyOldPatches

lgac1492

Apr 23, 2020
Been working today on Isabella. Yharnam's younger sister. She will appear on this game, and she will be the protagonist of the second game, almost two years after the story of the first conclude. Just wanted some feedback on her design, anything you would change about her?

View attachment 1485693
She looks really nice! Maybe a slightly shorter haircut can give it a more youthful style. But what I really want to know is ... is she a virgin? :devilish:

Reactions: goldenb

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017

View attachment 1485693
I'd say try a different hairstyle, a parted hairstyle like this one kind of throws the face off.

4.50 star(s) 52 Votes