Feraksu

Sep 1, 2017
this has gotta be my most unexpected kink. The goblins dick looks kinda small tho, I mean this is personal preference, but I when you look like a goblin, something's gotta compensate you know?
Also love how the dev says they're making a shorter game with a clear ending in mind. Waay too many games here drag on for years and just meander. Give me an actual plot with beginning, middle and end, and good pacing.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Nice game.
I normally don't like games with beasts but the girls here are enough to lure me in and the fantasy setting is nicely done too.
Dick size is fine I think, and I also appreciate the regular sized bodies for the girls too.
All and all a good surprise so far. Keep up the good work.

telc0ntar

Jun 10, 2018
A suggestion for the developer - please compress the images. I downloaded it cause it was some 800 mb, but the content is simply non-existent. A single image is 5mb or so. Make it a webmp, please.

Reactions: scannatore

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
A suggestion for the developer - please compress the images. I downloaded it cause it was some 800 mb, but the content is simply non-existent. A single image is 5mb or so. Make it a webmp, please.
Yeah. I'll publish an updated version with the compression and the spellchecking in a few days.

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
I think that would make for a worse game. With a female MC I can show some inner struggle and some interesting choices, for example: Should I let him cum inside at the risk of getting pregnant? Should I help him fucking other women? Do I really want to marry him? What should I do with the pregnancy?

If the Goblin were the MC every choice and inner thought would be reduced to: How can I fuck those women?
Agreed, theres already a bunch of games with MC Goblin with predicatable lines. With a female MC theres interesting branch ideas for her personality like is she naively being manipulated or if she's evil and deliberately trying to get other women pregnant with gobbies.

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
I just started playing and one of the choices is already locked, is there any point in adding "we don't have to do anything Morgana' or is it an option available on a patreon exclusive?

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
I just started playing and one of the choices is already locked, is there any point in adding "we don't have to do anything Morgana' or is it an option available on a patreon exclusive?
No, there is a couple of blocked choice at the start where I plan to add some content. I was thinking about adding some bad endings, but have yet not decided on it.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
There is something really weird in that feeling to love beeing a beautiful woman and getting fucked in every possible way by this gobelin.
I love it, i must have kink for ugly motherfuckers, fortunately i'm not a girl IRL or it could get messy! :ROFLMAO:
But now it must think about something, would i love to fuck an ugly female gobelin ? :oops:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
There is something really weird in that feeling to love beeing a beautiful woman and getting fucked in every possible way by this gobelin.
I love it, i must have kink for ugly motherfuckers, fortunately i'm not a girl IRL or it could get messy! :ROFLMAO:
But now it must think about something, would i love to fuck an ugly female gobelin ? :oops:

MojoSky

Apr 27, 2019
I gotta say I'm impressed with what I've seen so far. I really like how the story is starting out and the choices that are available. I think the proportions on both the girls and the goblins look great. I'm excited to see how this plays out.

4.50 star(s) 52 Votes