May 15, 2018
Would like to hear your thoughs on something:
I'm seriously considering turning the centaur girl into a tiefling(Half demon girl) now that I can still do it without much work. I could modify the story for her easily, it would really help me with positioning for the scenes(The centaur girl is pretty big, and takes away the focus from the scenes), and I would avoid any problem with patreon policy . What do you think?
Do it

lgac1492

Apr 23, 2020
I think the elimination of the centaur girl was a very good decision. Honestly, the first time I saw her somehow she seemed a little out of place. I couldn't imagine how you were going to do the sex scenes with her. The bad thing is that Nax will run out of transport, But maybe Yharnam can act like a horse when the situation calls for it ;).
TrustyOldPatches congrats for your amazing game.

crazdog07

Apr 26, 2018
Great game so far! Expecting to see further updates :)
Oh plus the scene at the forest, with Yharman - I wish the characters were more in front of the camera, currently they are very zoomed out compared to other scenes. But great work!

Last edited:

Flosomme

Dec 28, 2017
Great game so far this is my first time enjoying a game with a goblin. Do you have a date for the next update ?

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Holy shit. I saw this screenshot

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and imagined, for a moment, this game as a Suzanne Collins/Stephenie Meyer sort of Young Adult novel in which two young noble women are handed over to the Goblin King as part of a peace accord with the humans. They are considered his "wards" because "sex slaves" is such a dirty phrase! As the Goblin King begins to enjoy his spoils of war, these two young ladies develop a deep emotional bond as they believe that only together can they survive the Goblin King's sexual predations!

But something unexpected happens. The Goblin King begins to romance each of them. Soon, the unshakable bond between these two young ladies is tested as a competition between them erupts when both fall prey to the Goblin King's seductions.

In any event, this game looks great. I'm gonna check it out and see how close I was to the actual plot of the game.

4.50 star(s) 52 Votes