Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I'm not a fan of the hairy vaginas but it's medieval so it's probably less hairy than it should be so I guess that's fine lol

whjk

Oct 11, 2017
I won't remove the hair. At best I'll do a no hair alternative version when I'm finished with the game.

The game can end with all of the girls being with Nax or none of the girls, and everything in between. There will be variations on the relationships(Pregnancy, submissiveness to him, etc) too depending on the choices.
so just to make sure there will be pregnancy and if so will there be multiple or just singel for each person.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
I'm just going to complain that the game is about 10 times larger than it needs to be thanks to file type used for the images.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
What a surprisingly well-written and pretty-looking game! I thought it was going to be another copy/version of the Vruk's and was pleasantly surprised to find out that not only is it original but it's also great with gorgeous renders! Looking forward to seeing more of it.

I won't remove the hair. At best I'll do a no hair alternative version when I'm finished with the game.
Adding a hair removal option to a submissive path would be nice.

Also, if you could make a public Discord where you can easily talk about your intentions, post updates and etc that would be great.

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
so just to make sure there will be pregnancy and if so will there be multiple or just singel for each person.
Yeah there will be pregnancy. It'll be single, but the part two of the game will happen nearly two years after the first, so each girl might have more than one child by then.

Reactions: msleomac

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
What a surprisingly well-written and pretty-looking game! I thought it was going to be another copy/version of the Vruk's and was pleasantly surprised to find out that not only is it original but it's also great with gorgeous renders! Looking forward to seeing more of it.

Adding a hair removal option to a submissive path would be nice.

Also, if you could make a public Discord where you can easily talk about your intentions, post updates and etc that would be great.
Glad you like it! I have a already, I plan to move all my progress updates there when there is enought people on it.

Last edited:

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Holy shit. I saw this screenshot

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and imagined, for a moment, this game as a Suzanne Collins/Stephenie Meyer sort of Young Adult novel in which two young noble women are handed over to the Goblin King as part of a peace accord with the humans. They are considered his "wards" because "sex slaves" is such a dirty phrase! As the Goblin King begins to enjoy his spoils of war, these two young ladies develop a deep emotional bond as they believe that only together can they survive the Goblin King's sexual predations!

But something unexpected happens. The Goblin King begins to romance each of them. Soon, the unshakable bond between these two young ladies is tested as a competition between them erupts when both fall prey to the Goblin King's seductions.

In any event, this game looks great. I'm gonna check it out and see how close I was to the actual plot of the game.
Pretty far from it, but your idea sounds good. If you ever want to work on it, I'm open to do the art for it.

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
I'm just going to complain that the game is about 10 times larger than it needs to be thanks to file type used for the images.
Not an expert on file formats, I just left the one that Daz Studio put by default, what image format reduce the size while maintaining the quality?

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Not an expert on file formats, I just left the one that Daz Studio put by default, what image format reduce the size while maintaining the quality?
So the png you are using are between 6 and 8 MB per file. Try a conversion tool and switch from PNG to webp and it should reduce to maybe 600KB, or change the format which the file is saved. (you can test this with an online converter and see what it does for you)
You can also get away with jpg from Daz (maybe?) and it should be a 6 times reduction to maybe 1mb files. Your rendering the files in 2K resolution which is also overkill.
I'd so a quick test render and look at your output options.
I don't think you are using transparency layers but I could be wrong.

If you keep going you are going to have a game that's pushing like 4GB and it might have a few hundred pictures.
While the same sized file might be a 3hr 1080p movie with sound.

Thatmonkeyman

Feb 14, 2020
So if you choose cumming inside then pregnancy content is a guarantee? Also is it an epilogue or do they spend part of the game pregnant?

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
So if you choose cumming inside then pregnancy content is a guarantee? Also is it an epilogue or do they spend part of the game pregnant?
Yeah. It will be part of the epilogues, but it'll be long epilogues, as I plan to show what happen as time pass. For example one month later, then four months, nine months, etc. And as I commented the second game will happen two years later, it will have a different MC, but will share characters with this one.

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
goblin should be mc
I think that would make for a worse game. With a female MC I can show some inner struggle and some interesting choices, for example: Should I let him cum inside at the risk of getting pregnant? Should I help him fucking other women? Do I really want to marry him? What should I do with the pregnancy?

If the Goblin were the MC every choice and inner thought would be reduced to: How can I fuck those women?

Thatmonkeyman

Feb 14, 2020
I think that would make for a worse game. With a female MC I can show some inner struggle and some interesting choices, for example: Should I let him cum inside at the risk of getting pregnant? Should I help him fucking other women? Do I really want to marry him? What should I do with the pregnancy?

If the Goblin were the MC every choice and inner thought would be reduced to: How can I fuck those women?
Does that mean that even if you do get pregnant you will have a choice to get rid of it?

rulfonastero

May 30, 2019
what I liked: a model of a goblin (such a freak and that's good), different from other 3D short stories with goblins. In general, the renders are all good. I liked the moans during sex. The plot is different from others.
what didn’t like: a little goblin dick. I hoped that he would have such a club there, from which the girls would be speechless. But expectations were not met.
Wishes to the developer: add body-on-body slap sounds to sex scenes.
Overall a good game, keep it up!)

4.50 star(s) 52 Votes