TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Would like to hear your thoughs on something:
I'm seriously considering turning the centaur girl into a tiefling(Half demon girl) now that I can still do it without much work. I could modify the story for her easily, it would really help me with positioning for the scenes(The centaur girl is pretty big, and takes away the focus from the scenes), and I would avoid any problem with patreon policy . What do you think?

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
I'm seriously considering turning the centaur girl into a tiefling(Half demon girl) now that I can still do it without much work. I could modify the story for her easily, it would really help me with positioning for the scenes(The centaur girl is pretty big, and takes away the focus from the scenes), and I would avoid any problem with patreon policy . What do you think?
Do it bro. Beyond all the quality of life shit for you, I don't think the female centaur 'draws' (to use a wrestling term). I mean I love watching, e.g., chicks in games fuck a horse, but not even me, a well-known degenerate wants to see any kind of male -- even a goblin -- fuck a horse. I had been wondering what kind of sex scenes you were gunna make, and beyond like BJs or something, I'm worried about the centaur content.

tl;dr - bestiality fans like female on beast in my experience, not male on beast.

Oct 14, 2018
You've answered your own query, sir. With that said, in case I never get the opportunity, thank you for your work!!

muffinman69

Sep 29, 2021
hell yea. good start. it's about a 10-15 minute brief intro teaser. Goblin harem adventure. Quite inspired (in way of characters), interesting, nasty goodness.

Reactions: serj23

muffinman69

Sep 29, 2021
@TrustyOldPatches

I would keep centaur lady. How many games have good realistic rendered centaurs. Not many. I would definitely keep the characters and entwine, add many more through course of game. I believe centaurs live very very long lives and age slow, so... You can also make her have a small pony girl college age girl that takes up less screen real estate and perhaps open the doors for other nasty content. Also, how about a satyr-ina? (did I just make that up?)

My impression of the game asap is that it might hold a somewhat typical fantasy adventure (based on your premise) but basically tons Goblin-girl, girl-girl stumpy horny sex. This seems to be the angle, priority. And via progress introduce new characters, notably female that can unlock/reward through progress and the adventure.

Thus I think it desirable to have many different interesting females and female creatures. Also I would also hope for some interesting story elements or twists. On the latter, on any projects I watch/like here also willing to give input or collab if you need any ideas.

Again though good start.

Last edited:

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
@TrustyOldPatches

I would keep centaur lady. How many games have good realistic rendered centaurs. Not many. I would definitely keep the characters and entwine, add many more through course of game. I believe centaurs live very very long lives and age slow, so... You can also make her have a small pony girl college age girl that takes up less screen real estate and perhaps open the doors for other nasty content. Also, how about a satyr-ina? (did I just make that up?)

My impression of the game asap is that it might hold a somewhat typical fantasy adventure (based on your premise) but basically tons Goblin-girl, girl-girl stumpy horny sex. This seems to be the angle, priority. And via progress introduce new characters, notably female that can unlock/reward through progress and the adventure.

Thus I think it desirable to have many different interesting females and female creatures. Also I would also hope for some interesting story elements or twists. On the latter, on any projects I watch/like here also willing to give input or collab if you need any ideas.

Again though good start.
This won't be an ultra long game, as I want to be able to finish it in a reasonable time. That's why I want to work only with four ladies. I'll add more characters in a potential sequel.

About the centaur, yeah, there are few centaurs in games. But as I commented above, it brings a few complications that I rather not deal with in this first game, so I'll leave her for the sequel.

Reactions: goldenb
Dec 7, 2020
I'm really loving how youre going about on your first game. Simple, straightfoward and no gimmicky grindy bullshit and the renders and story are hot af.

Just some feedback, would love to see a slower corruption arc of the MC

Octotwin

Mar 1, 2018
Impressive! Also this chain mail is useless it's amazing x)

The hairs are not too much of a bother for rendering/post treatement? Genuily curious with the horns/shirt clipping since hairs are always a pain in 'toshop (at least for me).

Well done, i'm sure you can do some interesting scene too with her and the tail.

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Impressive! Also this chain mail is useless it's amazing x)

The hairs are not too much of a bother for rendering/post treatement? Genuily curious with the horns/shirt clipping since hairs are always a pain in 'toshop (at least for me).

Well done, i'm sure you can do some interesting scene too with her and the tail.
You can move each part of the hair separately for these hairs and they have a lot of poses, it makes things much simpler.

And yeah! I'll definitively use the tail for some of the scenes.

Reactions: Octotwin
4.50 star(s) 52 Votes