TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
Just wanted to share this with you guys. Before releasing the 0.1 of The goblin's Brides I was working on another game at the same time called Dating My Boss. This one will be the one I'll work on when I finish The Goblin's Brides.

View attachment 1428065
Now this looks like a game with potential, and then some! Not enough Fat/Old man on gorgeous young girl perv games. Looking forward to it!

Octotwin

Mar 1, 2018
While i'm fine with Gobbo perving on beautiful babes, the same game but with a Fat/Old man as a character? I would skip. Idk seem like the same genre but eh...or maybe i'm relating too much with the sentient potato gobbo.

I wish you luck nonetheless and considering how well done are your renders i'm sure you will have a happy public.

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
While i'm fine with Gobbo perving on beautiful babes, the same game but with a Fat/Old man as a character? I would skip. Idk seem like the same genre but eh...or maybe i'm relating too much with the sentient potato gobbo.

I wish you luck nonetheless and considering how well done are your renders i'm sure you will have a happy public.
There is still a lot of content left that I want to do for The Goblin's Brides, so for now I'll stay with the gobbo content. And I already have some ideas for The Goblin's Brides 2. So after that second game I'll possibly return to gobbo content.

Nov 12, 2019
Patches out of curiosity how many hours a day do you put into working on this game. You are great about keeping people updated with the content and other things.

4.50 star(s) 52 Votes