gplegendary

Apr 9, 2020
I downloaded the new update and this version is broken a lot. "An exception has occurred" happens a lot. I think I even missed the jungle scene because of it. Any help ?

Jul 17, 2020
trying to turn on textbox by editing files, yet from what i can see in screens.rpy, gui.rpy, and options.rpy the textbox should be visible yet it Isn't

slaveyan

Feb 26, 2020
The subject matter is very good, especially from a female perspective.I don't know how the story will evolve, but if it's just replacing the human MCS in the normal harem game with Goblins, that will lose its flavor.

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
The subject matter is very good, especially from a female perspective.I don't know how the story will evolve, but if it's just replacing the human MCS in the normal harem game with Goblins, that will lose its flavor.
Not sure if I understand what you mean. Are you asking if I'll replace the female characters for goblins?

trying to turn on textbox by editing files, yet from what i can see in screens.rpy, gui.rpy, and options.rpy the textbox should be visible yet it Isn't
I think I edited the textbox image with gimp to make it completely transparent. But it was some time ago, not sure if I ended using that solution.

Jul 17, 2020
I think I edited the textbox image with gimp to make it completely transparent. But it was some time ago, not sure if I ended using that solution.
the textbox is visible, i like to make my own for every renpy game i play since most devs seem to either disable them in rpy/ or blank/transparent image or have big solid black box. but i looked at the rpy files and cant find a good reason why it should be clear

how i like to do my textbox
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but with that textbox and setting in the rpy files seeming okay for having it show it is still blank ingame

Player33509

Jan 9, 2019
Not sure if I understand what you mean. Are you asking if I'll replace the female characters for goblins?
In this situation I find it a weird to play as the woman. I can´t identify myself with a woman eager to have sex with an ugly monster. But I don´t think to play as the goblin is better... Maybe the best option would be a third person perspective. To play as the narrator telling a tale, a spectator, or something like that. The question before the scenes would be something like "What do you think she did (or she should do) in this situation? 1 - She did A. 2 - She did B. 3 - She did C" and then, after the choice, the scene.

• Angry
Reactions: HornyTranschicken

wersadfert

Mar 8, 2017
In this situation I find it a weird to play as the woman. I can´t identify myself with a woman eager to have sex with an ugly monster. But I don´t think to play as the goblin is better... Maybe the best option would be a third person perspective. To play as the narrator telling a tale, a spectator, or something like that. The question before the scenes would be something like "What do you think she did (or she should do) in this situation? 1 - She did A. 2 - She did B. 3 - She did C" and then, after the choice, the scene.
Thats what makes the game unique, seeing "inner workings" of MC, different point of view. Changing it to narrator perspective will turn it in just another boring goblin/villain/master harem game.

Player33509

Jan 9, 2019
Thats what makes the game unique, seeing "inner workings" of MC, different point of view. Changing it to narrator perspective will turn it in just another boring goblin/villain/master harem game.
A narrator can be omniscient and know the "inner workings" of the MC. Maybe you identify yourself with a girl eager of have sex with a monster. It´s OK. But it´s not my case. I don´t think it ruins the game for me, but it makes it less enjoyable.

• Angry
Reactions: Yadayada

East1999

Aug 23, 2021
Update was pretty short but the visuals and storytelling made up for it. Loved the fact that nax was given a backstory which really adds to his character and helps explain his approach to women.

Reactions: TrustyOldPatches

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
A narrator can be omniscient and know the "inner workings" of the MC. Maybe you identify yourself with a girl eager of have sex with a monster. It´s OK. But it´s not my case. I don´t think it ruins the game for me, but it makes it less enjoyable.
I don't identify myself with any game characters of any sort. If you can only enjoy games that allow you to identify as the main character, you are really limiting yourself. If you think of yourself as an ooutside observer seeing the world through the lens of the main character, you can enjoy games with MCs who are female, or alien, or criminal, and not feel bad about yourself. That works with books and movies, too.

4.50 star(s) 52 Votes