sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
I could be done yeah. But making those renders take time. Time that I would rather use to progress the game. When i'm finished with it I'll see about doing a non hairy version.
As someone who absolutely loves the rare instances of girls in hgames actually having a nice naturally hairy look, thank you SO much! Not just for making her that way in the first place, but being willing to stick with it rather than bend to the haters :love:
thing is: it doesn't matter what you like
it matters what people who buy your stuff want
:^)
Ah yes and I'm sure you were all ready to break out your own wallet, right?
Slightly off topic perhaps, but can anyone recommend a game with female goblins?
Only one I can think of is Peasant's Quest

Last edited:
Reactions: sava75

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Been working those past days on the second sex scene and the story before and after it. I'm very happy with how the renders are turning out, personally I think that they're better that the ones on the first update.
There will be five new sex scenes for the next one.

ForestBJYharnam5.png
ForestBJYharnam5-2.png
ForestBJYharnam6.png

Last edited:

Gorgonos

Mar 31, 2018
I think it's great you make the game you want to make. Working with passion and not letting other people influence your decisions sounds good to me. I think some people are super rude with what they want, because there are other people who want other things so you're not gonna make everyone happy.

If you don't like the game just don't play it, be happy some people are making games at all.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
[/QUOTE]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[/QUOTE]

I honestly think there's a happy middle ground. Some games can indeed drone on and on and just lose their charm after a while. But, games can also be too short. This one seems as if it could have 3-4 different routes, with a decent amount of content within each route. Just my opinions though.

Dec 7, 2020
Looking good so far! Too few goblin games out there imo. Hopefully you could provide a backstory as to why MC is falling for the gobbo?(Addictive aura,cum,pheromones etc etc)

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
BJTaverna3.png

Hi everyone. A small progress report.

There are some renders left to do for the four and five sex scene, I hope to finish them in a couple days max. After that I'll only have to finish the writing, which I'm about halfway done with it already.

I think I might finish the patch in around a week, but it's just an estimation, so take it with a grain of salt.

And that's all for now. See you soon!

Last edited:

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
It is very intesting approach to put a female MC on plot when players can made choices that not even corrupt, but turn her into a harem's concubine, being submitted and dominated by a "monster" or "ugly" NPC.

A female MC turns into a harem bride, it is very diferent perspective from tons of games that you can find here. Perhaps unique.

This trip will be interesting!

Good luck!

*NOT a english native speaker

Jun 11, 2018
Reactions: lionback
4.50 star(s) 52 Votes