TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
FC and mage girl are pretty good (love the freckles) , clothes wise it's great.

Centaur one eh something feel odd, like the torso seem plugged to the horse part. The transition feel off but i'm not sure how you can improve that, maybe it's just me.

Elf one, i have nothing to complain about, maybe a tad' too similar with main character?

(yes i'm great with names thanks for noticing)
Mmm, I think you're right about the centaur thing, maybe it can be fixed with a top that leave her lower torso open. I'll try to find some armor that do that. Thanks.

fazed343

Jan 15, 2021
Looking good, interesting POV, looking forwards to future updates

Also I like the Hairy armpits so dont remove them entirely!

Edit: Also wondering what routes are planned, like can you pick what other girls become Nox's "Wives", or pick how" gobliny" Yharnam becomes?

Last edited:
Reactions: goldenb

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Looking good, interesting POV, looking forwards to future updates

Also I like the Hairy armpits so dont remove them entirely!

Edit: Also wondering what routes are planned, like can you pick what other girls become Nox's "Wives", or pick how" gobliny" Yharnam becomes?
I won't remove the hair. At best I'll do a no hair alternative version when I'm finished with the game.

The game can end with all of the girls being with Nax or none of the girls, and everything in between. There will be variations on the relationships(Pregnancy, submissiveness to him, etc) too depending on the choices.

Last edited:
Nov 12, 2019
I won't remove the hair. At best I'll do a no hair alternative version when I'm finished with the game.

The game can end with all of the girls being with Nax or none of the girls, and everything in between. There will be variations on the relationships(Pregnancy, submissiveness to him, etc) too depending on the choices.
Do you by any chance have a update schedule or should we expect updates at random?

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Do you by any chance have a update schedule or should we expect updates at random?
Random.I have on mind where the cuts for each patch will be. But I can't estimate exactly how much time it'll take me to get there.

Next update might take me between five and teen days at current speed. But that's just an estimate as I said.

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
xD You know the game is, and will be, totally free for everyone, right?
see the thing is we don't want another shitty unpolished game made on the knee
people want something fresh, with soul
the thing is; most games end up like Malise and the machine cause most donors are too horny to understand that they are rolled
on other hand people who create free games don't have enough resources at hand so their stuff is severly lacking
we really need that thanos gauntlet to bring back balance :<

• Angry
Reactions: Gudil

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
see the thing is we don't want another shitty unpolished game made on the knee
people want something fresh, with soul
the thing is; most games end up like Malise and the machine cause most donors are too horny to understand that they are rolled
on other hand people who create free games don't have enough resources at hand so their stuff is severly lacking
we really need that thanos gauntlet to bring back balance :<
I'm just making the game I want to make. If people like it, that's ok. If they don't, that's ok too.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I'm just making the game I want to make. If people like it, that's ok. If they don't, that's ok too.
You sound like an artists/author, rather than a businessman. A lot of people here can't comprehend why someone isn't working to maximize their money rather than exercise their talent.

I think the thing that kills more games than anything else is allowing patrons to vote for things. Authors chase the money, and then find that they have no desire to tell the always-number-one story about a guy coming home from X and figuring out how to fuck his big-titted mother landlady and sister roommate.

erokidev

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2021
Slightly off topic perhaps, but can anyone recommend a game with female goblins?

East1999

Aug 23, 2021
I may not be into armpit hairs but your honesty with how you do things is admiring. Besides mispelling everything's great in my books, especially with the visuals (most, if not all 3d CGs out there are too stiff for my taste, you do it better than most). Anyways keep doing your thing man, take your time, especially with the storytelling/character development as well as the visual aspects of the game.

4.50 star(s) 52 Votes