binary3

Aug 15, 2020
please point them out to me because i have not seen/found any where the goblin is the MC
Most of them are unfinished or abandoned but there are a few like Goblin Burrow, Goblin Lord!, Grolokk, A Goblin's Tale, The Rise of Vruk, and The Legend of the Goblins.

*Goblin Burrow is more like a simulation rather than playing as a specific Goblin.

kemcbg

Oct 7, 2017
oh look a new goblin game! and all girls look like premature flat sticks. seems like all the curves went into the next mummy or futa game.

(sorry i may be a bit harsh but its frustrating for me personally a bit ^^)

but at least the goblin looks like a goblin i mean thats something!
I agree that the tag "big tits" doesn't really fit here, but you're description as "premature flat sticks" is just as far away as the tag. I am certain that you will find other games that have older milfs with huge tits, which you seem to prefer based on your comment. On the other hand I am very happy, that there are still games out there which don't put overly large breasts on the majority of the included girls/women ;)

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
So... Patreon isn't going to like the centaur. Fear of horse genital supremacy and all that.

But that centaur is gonna be stuffed full of goblin. And not human.

Should be golden actually.

fusspot

Aug 29, 2019
oh look a new goblin game! and all girls look like premature flat sticks. seems like all the curves went into the next mummy or futa game.

(sorry i may be a bit harsh but its frustrating for me personally a bit ^^)

but at least the goblin looks like a goblin i mean thats something!
Are you looking at the same preview images as the rest of us? I don't know where you're seeing "premature flat sticks" up there

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
This game made me remember Forgotten Royals, and how they haven't had an update in three months :(

• Haha
Reactions: ohhaiguize

Vuneszczuk

Jan 24, 2021
This game made me remember Forgotten Royals, and how they haven't had an update in three months :(
They just want to achieve 100 days from the last update, that's all :D They already are on the good way to do this, cuz we have 89 days since last update.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
View attachment 1374189

Overview:
What's The Goblin's Brides?

It's a fantasy game where you play as a young woman named Yharnam and her two companions,
Morgana and Nax, on their journey home after an unsuccessful mission.​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-27
Release Date: 2021-08-27
Developer: TrustyOldPatches -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - -

View attachment 1374195 View attachment 1374185 View attachment 1374186 View attachment 1374187 View attachment 1374188 View attachment 1374193 View attachment 1374194 View attachment 1374192
Why would anyone want to play a game with that as the outcome? Its not appealing at all. Makes me wonder if the dev resembles that goblin.

4.50 star(s) 51 Votes