Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
After playing it the female protag angle wasn't so bad. Kudos for diving right into the action, I don't think any goblin game fans mind a hot start and race to the finish line, seeing as gobo games always end abandoned.

No animations, but the sound effects were good, as were the renders. The main character is kind of pretty-but-plain looking; it works though, 'less is more' perhaps.

CriticalHit

May 23, 2018
There are spelling errors here and there, but it has enough potential that I'll be keeping an eye on this one. I hope this guy stays motivated enough to finish it.

Reactions: belovedeggs

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
To many goblins... And they are getting smarter, now they can have an harem.

I'm happy that all the sex in the world can't save this gobo to be stabbed to death or maybe burned...

I will need to slay them faster before all the games out here are full of goblins... time for another crusade!

Jun 11, 2018
I really liked what I saw. The only issues I have is that I don't like the first person narration and I don't like how the protagonist is so hairy. I know it's not realistic, but do you think you could not have the armpit hair?

Reactions: Pivetta and jdoe99

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Nice looking first update! Can't wait for more!

Can anyone recommend goblin games with a similar image quality? I feel like most goblin games just look terrible :/

CowieDays

Jan 20, 2019
im so happy u back, i miss so much yharnam tits... i stay pretty sad when the game of her got abandoned

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
I really liked what I saw. The only issues I have is that I don't like the first person narration and I don't like how the protagonist is so hairy. I know it's not realistic, but do you think you could not have the armpit hair?
I could be done yeah. But making those renders take time. Time that I would rather use to progress the game. When i'm finished with it I'll see about doing a non hairy version.

So... Patreon isn't going to like the centaur. Fear of horse genital supremacy and all that.

But that centaur is gonna be stuffed full of goblin. And not human.

Should be golden actually.
Mmm didn't knew that centaur x human isn't allowed. In some of the paths the other girls will participate too when the goblin fuck her, so I guess that can count as centaur x human sex.
I'll block the centaur route for the patreon version and I'll release an external patch here unlocking it then.

Reactions: belovedeggs

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
im so happy u back, i miss so much yharnam tits... i stay pretty sad when the game of her got abandoned
Yeah. I stated my reasons then. It was my first game and i got too ambitious. I reinstated the money to anyone that donated so no one was wronged.

I used that experience to create this. This time making the game much more focused, with a clear timeframe and ending on mind so I can finish it by myself without much problems.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 51 Votes