TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
oh look a new goblin game! and all girls look like premature flat sticks. seems like all the curves went into the next mummy or futa game.

(sorry i may be a bit harsh but its frustrating for me personally a bit ^^)

but at least the goblin looks like a goblin i mean thats something!
Edea, the centaur girl, will be pretty stocked if that's your thing.

Edea.png

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Yes, the renders are good. But without the animations, the game looks unfinished.
I think animations are one of those things that make games get abandoned, as they take a lot of effort and time to get right. I rather do a traditional VN first, to tell the story that I want to tell, and when it's finished I could think about animating some of the scenes.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
This is a decent start, and I'm glad the dev is keeping a lid on his plans going forward. This is a near-perfect choice for an initial small game: unique story, not too many NPCs, and no save-the-world quest to blow up the elements needed to finish the story.

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Been working on the finishing touches for the last two characters, specially the clothes. I'm pretty happy with the result for the full cast. Any feedback on the designs is appreciated, specially for the two new ones as I still can change their final design.

Final.png

Last edited:

Octotwin

Mar 1, 2018
FC and mage girl are pretty good (love the freckles) , clothes wise it's great.

Centaur one eh something feel odd, like the torso seem plugged to the horse part. The transition feel off but i'm not sure how you can improve that, maybe it's just me.

Elf one, i have nothing to complain about, maybe a tad' too similar with main character?

(yes i'm great with names thanks for noticing)

4.50 star(s) 52 Votes