boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Been working today on Isabella. Yharnam's younger sister. She will appear on this game, and she will be the protagonist of the second game, almost two years after the story of the first conclude. Just wanted some feedback on her design, anything you would change about her?

View attachment 1485693
She looks gorgeous and her face is similar enough to be a sister.
What I would change is the hair. Either different style where the front doesn't go under the back or even better, shorter hair, for a more demure look.

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
I think I've become addicted o_Oo_O
From now on I won't check this section just to not spoil me anything, may I ask you broadly speaking if you have some date in mind for 0.4?
PS. Beside the work, a great thank you for dedication and attention to fans, keep it up man (y)(y)
No date yet, I'll give one when all the renders for the next update are done.

jojobizarrefucker

Aug 1, 2021
Big fan of this game, the girls, and the plot.

Kind of curious though, the first choice you get has a greyed out choice you can't select, "We don't have to do anything Morgana, he knew the risks."

Is there a way to select this? I'm up to the current ending as of now.

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Big fan of this game, the girls, and the plot.

Kind of curious though, the first choice you get has a greyed out choice you can't select, "We don't have to do anything Morgana, he knew the risks."

Is there a way to select this? I'm up to the current ending as of now.
Not yet, that path was going to lead to a bad ending. But not sure yet if I'll implement them or not, as some of the ideas I had for possible bad endings included rape(For example the MC get captured by an ogre), which isn't allowed by patreon. For now I'll leave it there while I decide if I should include some bad endings as an external patch or not.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Not yet, that path was going to lead to a bad ending. But not sure yet if I'll implement them or not, as some of the ideas I had for possible bad endings included rape(For example the MC get captured by an ogre), which isn't allowed by patreon. For now I'll leave it there while I decide if I should include some bad endings as an external patch or not.
OH and I thought that is the first hint about him using magic so they will be inclined to do it despite not wanting it

Dualcode

Sep 7, 2018
Why not make it a "dominant" Yharnam route. Instead of being seduced by Nax, she decides when and how the sex happens. Basically a variant storyline with a more assertive female lead but it still follows the same overall storybeats.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: goldenb

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Why not make it a "dominant" Yharnam route. Instead of being seduced by Nax, she decides when and how the sex happens. Basically a variant storyline with a more assertive female lead but it still follows the same overall storybeats.
A completely on control Yharnam wouldn't let herself be seduced by a goblin, that only happens because of some sort of magic Nax has going on that makes them docile.

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
No need to overwork yourself -- as much as I'd enjoy some good ogre rape -- bad endings aren't totally necessary and the NTR hater crowd will still give you shit for having some one else sex the girls even if it's a "bad ending".

I think having the choices you have so far, choosing which girl you want to see in any given scene, like the first where its Yharnam bj, Morganna bj, or both. That's enough to make it a 'game' rather than a kinetic novel. If anything you could have those choices lead to different endings, e.g., solo girl, or harem routes. IDK. Just spit balling really.

Personally, I'd love to see you keep plowing ahead with the main story, rather than back track for bad endings and getting bogged down in divergent paths.

Reactions: Ahmet Kaufman-Katz

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
A completely on control Yharnam wouldn't let herself be seduced by a goblin, that only happens because of some sort of magic Nax has going on that makes them docile.
More than magic I was thinking about pheromones, they push the girls to mate with Nax when they smell them from his cock. But I don't plan to turn them into mindless sluts outside of sex, they'll still retain their will, allowing them to have a more dominant or submissive relationship with Nax.

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
No need to overwork yourself -- as much as I'd enjoy some good ogre rape -- bad endings aren't totally necessary and the NTR hater crowd will still give you shit for having some one else sex the girls even if it's a "bad ending".

I think having the choices you have so far, choosing which girl you want to see in any given scene, like the first where its Yharnam bj, Morganna bj, or both. That's enough to make it a 'game' rather than a kinetic novel. If anything you could have those choices lead to different endings, e.g., solo girl, or harem routes. IDK. Just spit balling really.

Personally, I'd love to see you keep plowing ahead with the main story, rather than back track for bad endings and getting bogged down in divergent paths.
It would be two or three scenes top, not a lot of work needed for them, and If I end doing them, it will be when the main story is finished, while I prepare the groundwork for the next game. But right now I'm more inclined to not do them, not sure how I'll feel at the end of the game.

Reactions: msleomac

Denis777

Oct 22, 2017

Could there be a variant For example the girls get captured & raped by an ogres, but the goblin saves them? :)

4.50 star(s) 52 Votes