Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
I won't be able to finish it today after all. I would like to release on friday or sunday as I think it's when it get more visibility on this forum latest games. So I'll use this week to finish and polish it, with the aim of releasing it next friday. Sorry guys for the delay.
No problem. Take your time. ;)

Reactions: TrustyOldPatches

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Looks good hips could be 1% bigger, i assume she is gonna be the mage/thief of their group
Mage. I was aiming for Warrior/Thief/Mage when I was creating them. I'm showing them in their combat outfits, I plan for them to use some normal everyday clothes too.

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
Same question. It would be cool if it was just Nax. From being nearly executed to impregnating two sisters would make a hell of a story.

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Is this version going to be with Nax as well or some other form of male?
Same question. It would be cool if it was just Nax. From being nearly executed to impregnating two sisters would make a hell of a story.
There will be other males as different routes, but all sex for the MC will be optional, and there will be a Nax route. So you'll be able to have Nax be the only one that have sex with the two sisters.

DerpyDeeDoo

May 7, 2021
Re: Isabella's design, it's overall very good. The detail in the skirt is very nice. The only thing I dislike is the height of the skirt. It looks off, like it cant decide whether it wants to be a 1 or 2 piece outfit. The bra top isn't as detailed as the skirt, so I think it would be better to raise it and make it into a 1 piece leather outfit, but you can always lower it and show off her midriff instead.

Reactions: moxatt

moxatt

May 12, 2021
Re: Isabella's design, it's overall very good. The detail in the skirt is very nice. The only thing I dislike is the height of the skirt. It looks off, like it cant decide whether it wants to be a 1 or 2 piece outfit. The bra top isn't as detailed as the skirt, so I think it would be better to raise it and make it into a 1 piece leather outfit, but you can always lower it and show off her midriff instead.
midrif!!!

Reactions: ustar
4.50 star(s) 52 Votes