TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Some time ago I put some work into a couple of short stories, but I never finished them. I'm wondering if I should finish them, and release them together as a pack with the other one that I had planned, before jumping into the sequel to The Goblin's Brides. Thoughs? You can guess what they are about from the images.

PublisherBadBJ4.png

Doggy1.png

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Some time ago I put some work into a couple of short stories, but I never finished them. I'm wondering if I should finish them, and release them together as a pack with the other one that I had planned, before jumping into the sequel to The Goblin's Brides. Thoughs? You can guess what they are about from the images.

View attachment 2210171

View attachment 2210173
As long as you can manage & dosn't affect the sequal schedule too much I don't think anyone here is going to say no. Please do :D

Dec 2, 2022

View attachment 2210171

View attachment 2210173
It's great dude ur are just perfect create the same female protagonist game with full of cheating content and complete the game fully and release because we can't wait that much cheating contents are top these days

LinchCAP

Feb 20, 2022
I liked the canon ending, it was a short game but well done, congratulations to the author!!!

Any hint on when we'll be seeing some of the new game?
Will you communicate through this thread?

A big hug :giggle:

wood0803

May 25, 2022
Good job. congratulations on finishing the game. It wasn't without flaws, but it was a good game. Wish you progress in a better

Defiant Explorer

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Finally! Move aside! Download, download, download!

* Somewhere in a dark corner *

Mine! Mine... I won't give it back! Shoo!

P.S. Congratulations on getting it done. I just love your game.

Defiant Explorer

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017

View attachment 2210171
Wait a second... I saw this screenshot in my pm not so long ago... Is it?..

Defiant Explorer

Game Developer
Sep 2, 2017
Well, I love yours. Recently played the first version and it's a really really promising start.
It's unbelievable. Seriously. There aren't many games here that I really like. And considering that letter you wrote... You just gave me a double positive vibe now. The final version of the game and this.

And the promising start, I hope, will continue soon. My circumstances are a little complicated, but even so, I hope to make the first content update, if not in December, then by the first half of January. I hope you (and others) enjoy it.

And again, great job! Oh, it's downloaded. I'll if you don't mind... you know, going to play ^^

symptom1818

Aug 1, 2017
I would definitely see both of them. Please finish if you feel like it.

4.50 star(s) 52 Votes