DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
What do we learn from this? Well, no matter how ugly or small you are. All that matters is getting the hot girl or girls! :D

• Haha
Reactions: msleomac

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
so delicious to play this game
re-starting it again and going through the new fresh update!
in our dreams, the entire village & realm should fall in love with the mc!

7.gif

Leox1x

Sep 1, 2018
Do you actually have choices in game or you are just forced in goblin sex ?

Last edited:

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Now that is completed story is there any plans on adding more pics or animations to the sex scenes?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Do you actually have choices in game or you just are forced in some beastiality shit ?
In a meaningful way? No. As the title implies. It is all about ladies getting intimate with a gobbo. You can choose not to but this is a short story and there isn't anything else in it that would warrant a playthrough. So if you aren't into this sort of gobbo harem sex thing then you shouldn't bother.

Reactions: Bloodguard

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
In a meaningful way? No. As the title implies. It is all about ladies getting intimate with a gobbo. You can choose not to but this is a short story and there isn't anything else in it that would warrant a playthrough. So if you aren't into this sort of gobbo harem sex thing then you shouldn't bother.
Do you play as a woman or goblin?

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Congrats on the completion.
The canon ending is as expected and the final scene is very well done and rather hot.
I initially had an error screen where I could choose the ending I wanted, but after replaying from scratch I don't get that choice screen anymore :)

Looking forward to the sequel with Isabella. I do hope there will be a bit more scenes with two humans but I also understand it's not the focus here so it'll be fine if not.

Reactions: TrustyOldPatches
4.50 star(s) 52 Votes