Vuulgar

Apr 8, 2018
I was loving this game til the end, I dont want to give spoilers but it seemed abrupt and lost reason for why the girls had been so willing. I was wrongfully assuming I guess, still looking forward to seeing what happens next.

• Sad
Reactions: DTchan and goldenb

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
lost reason for why the girls had been so willing
If you watch a Michael Bay movie, you can either go "Wow, look at the explosions! Cool!" or you can go "Why did that explode? It makes no sense. And why not just..?". The former is the recommended approach, because that's how you have fun.

Here, we do get some reasons for why the girls keep have sex with Nax (pity, gratitude, intoxicating dick smell, to save their lifes, love?). But I don't think we are supposed to think very hard about those, look for details, plot holes, etc. We are supposed to enjoy seeing beautiful girls fuck a goblin.

Vuulgar

Apr 8, 2018
If you watch a Michael Bay movie, you can either go "Wow, look at the explosions! Cool!" or you can go "Why did that explode? It makes no sense. And why not just..?". The former is the recommended approach, because that's how you have fun.

Here, we do get some reasons for why the girls keep have sex with Nax (pity, gratitude, intoxicating dick smell, to save their lifes, love?). But I don't think we are supposed to think very hard about those, look for details, plot holes, etc. We are supposed to enjoy seeing beautiful girls fuck a goblin.
I get that but also some peoples minds are analytical and some peoples minds are creative, etc, etc....mine apparently searches for reasons, the end felt abrupt to me personally. I am still curious where the story goes and as much as I enjoyed the first nine tenths, I was a bit disappointed in the last, thats all. No harshness intended.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I get that but also some peoples minds are analytical and some peoples minds are creative, etc, etc....mine apparently searches for reasons, the end felt abrupt to me personally. I am still curious where the story goes and as much as I enjoyed the first nine tenths, I was a bit disappointed in the last, thats all. No harshness intended.
I'm also looking for reasons behind things all the time and i also felt the current endings to be a bit abrupt as you said. So i thought about it after they were released and this is what i came up with.

First, the obvious one. There was a time jump. This might be the first one in the story, since everything else before the ending happened within the span of a week or two and the endings are several months later.
Second, my main route was the harem one and it's ending ending is yet to be completed. I checked out the other routes too, but mostly just out of curiosity and to see how well they are handled (very well, in my opinion). So not only were the endings a time jump away for me, i also had to jump to a different story line.
And finally, because this is a short story and if TrustyOldPatches could magically create 10 more chapters overnight, i would gladly read those too. This story was always going to end sooner than i wanted it to.

Your reasons might be different, these were mines. So, for now i'm just waiting for the main ending and the new game. In the meanwhile i grin a bit each time i check back here, because according to the last public sneak peak on the patreon, i got the harem picture right 4 pages ago. :D

Reactions: TrustyOldPatches

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
You need to wait curious cat. there will be another version of it coming out soon to satisfy your needs...
(Arrr... i mean, needs of your analytical mind;))

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
I understand the sentiment. Frankly I envisioned this project like "Let get experience so I can make the game I want to make." The idea was always to make a simple and short game with a not too complicated and somewhat beliavable story were four girls fall for a goblin, while I stablished a bit of lore for the world.

That's why I took things to were it made sense for all the girls to have sex with Nax, and then time jumped to the conclusion. The epilogue that I'm working on (Which does have multiple time jumps) is in truth the prologue for the next game.

Last edited:

el1990

May 5, 2017
Hey guys, is there any similar game like this? Like orcs/goblins fucking humans, where you dont have to run around like crazy...

Similar novel style game...with a few different paths, but with orc/goblin mc?

btw, this game is really good, and one of my favorites. Big thumbs up to dev.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hey guys, is there any similar game like this? Like orcs/goblins fucking humans, where you dont have to run around like crazy...

As far as i know this is the only VN game with orc/goblin MC. Rest are RPGM and few Renply Sandbox. Tiresome to play

ChadtheBeast

Oct 14, 2021

The only similar ones I can think of that meet all those criteria is Goblin Lord, although there are a LOT of choices in it. Unfortunately, it appears to be abandoned now. The Orc's Tale seems like it would also fit your criteria, although I haven't gotten around to playing it yet, so can't say for sure.

The only others I can think of have female main characters, but I'll list them anyways. Lysandra and the Goblins you might like, although only the demo has been released, but more should be available soon. The other is Bestial Breed: Fair Maidens and Horny Monsters, which, while it may be short, is one of my personal favourite games. Also, both these projects are listed as abandoned on f95, but both devs are still actively working on them.

Hope this helps!

el1990

May 5, 2017
The only similar ones I can think of that meet all those criteria is Goblin Lord, although there are a LOT of choices in it. Unfortunately, it appears to be abandoned now. The Orc's Tale seems like it would also fit your criteria, although I haven't gotten around to playing it yet, so can't say for sure.

The only others I can think of have female main characters, but I'll list them anyways. Lysandra and the Goblins you might like, although only the demo has been released, but more should be available soon. The other is Bestial Breed: Fair Maidens and Horny Monsters, which, while it may be short, is one of my personal favourite games. Also, both these projects are listed as abandoned on f95, but both devs are still actively working on them.

Hope this helps!

Big thx. ill give it a try

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
we are eager for any new content, even a small update
this game is very addictive, we love it
View attachment 2126620
Working on it as fast as I can on the little free time I have. Next update shouldn't take too long.

Those two past days I have been building my new PC. I'm still using my old GPU until I'm able to get a new one in november, but the new CPU and RAM should speed things up a bit with those complicated renders.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Working on it as fast as I can on the little free time I have. Next update shouldn't take too long.

Those two past days I have been building my new PC. I'm still using my old GPU until I'm able to get a new one in november, but the new CPU and RAM should speed things up a bit with those complicated renders.
Game almost finished... I hope your next game will be 'Dating my boss', exclusively female, female POV, female emotions, romance, sex and sensual, sentimental experience. Try create... first ADULT game...

4.50 star(s) 51 Votes