DerpyDeeDoo

May 7, 2021
I feel like this is ending way too soon.
Disagree. It should be as long, or as short, as needed to tell a coherent and completed narrative. Too long and the story gets nonsensical and incoherent, especially when involving a branching narrative. Too many contingencies will stall development and ensure it never gets finished. I'm happy to wait for Part 2 to further develop the story and clear away the narrative clog by proceeding from a canon ending.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Don't know yet. Should take less time than this one because the kids will return to school so I have more time to work on this.
Thanks. Sorry if I look pushy. Its rare to find a dev who knows what they want, sticks to it and delivers a great game consistently. I probably going to ask when is part 2 when you finish part 1 :D

Also just a heads up you might want to check the script again. There were a couple of places where it was mentioned as "he" instead of "she or her".

Last edited:

Caliban

Aug 31, 2018
nothing really works for me most of the options are closed i can't make the main character do much to play with the damn goblin

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
nothing really works for me most of the options are closed i can't make the main character do much to play with the damn goblin
choose other options and play. the options are pretty self explainatory. or you can use the mod. certain options close off when you fix your gameplay path.

Reactions: sava75

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
It wouldn't make sense in the epilogues for this one. Maybe in the sequel, but I still don't know for sure what role will the mother play on it.
we in modern world there plenty of room for good casual sex, i hope there will be a way to find good reason for you to add some good mom-gob-some.

Reactions: ZeeMental
Sep 9, 2022
Love this game. There are a lot of harems and trainers these days. But a little perspective from the "other side" is somehow lacking, and I like that perspective more. Not you're assembling another harem, but being part of it. Not you're training another slave girl, but being in her place. And so on.

I want more games like this. Thanks.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Not yet. Currently working on the renders, as they are pretty complicated because most of them include at least five characters. I'll give an ETA when i'm confident on it.
Thanks for the reply. Excited to see the end of this game and your next project.

Lone survivor. I can't afford to pay anyone else right now.
Your doing an excellent work. Consistent, Quality and actually Enjoyable

4.50 star(s) 51 Votes