ostrava

Jan 14, 2018
pretty good, at least it has an ending albiet not all of them yet. That says more than most H-games

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
hey dev ive a question for you what is the point of giving us choices for options when clearly we dont have any options? sort of defeats the purpose dont ya think? /facepalm
Not sure what you mean, there will be 9 different endings depending on your choices.

If you think you can do something better by yourself, by all means do it, would love to play it.

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
one example is your all sitting around the dinner table option pops up remove his hand or allow
meanwhile only thing can click is to remove his hand all the options/choices are this way
so if we the players cant make any choices asked then why give us choices just continue on with story?
That option is blocked because you didn't selected a previous option that unlock that one.

Reactions: sava75

HolyMolly

Oct 30, 2018
The choices in this game are meaningfull since they litteraly dictate who the goblin is going to have relations with, so idk how you can tell you don't have any options there.

The dev can also give too many options, wich will lead to a totally unmanageable developement down the line. Just go look at something like "A New Dawn" and see how much of a trainwreck that shit is with so many routes that litteraly don't go anywhere because the dev went in too many directions. You have to be smart when it come to the choices you give to the player and keep it doable when it comes to the amount of work it will generate.

Wich is also why I think going for the sister's MC for the second game is really smart because he's not gonna have to progress all theses different paths from where they ended in the first game, wich would obviously be a nightmare I imagine.

Anyway update was great, maybe a bit short but the ending with all the girls is probably going to be a banger. Keep it up !

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
Wow 2.8GB for v 0.9since v0.8, is there an equally large amount of play in the update for almost 3GB? It's a great game, for sure, but wow massive download.

oohhh

Mar 29, 2022
Hi @TrustyOldPatches

What happened to this story ?
Does anyone knows of the poll or any update on this ... ?

I guess this is going to be the first tribal game of this kind(renders/graphics) obviously ...
Hope to see a good game on this with some tasks Goons Raid Her and good story like The Goblins bride itself ...
What do u guys think ?

1661713918332.png

Reactions: AwsHen

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Hi @TrustyOldPatches

What happened to this story ?
Does anyone knows of the poll or any update on this ... ?

I guess this is going to be the first tribal game of this kind(renders/graphics) obviously ...
Hope to see a good game on this with some tasks Goons Raid Her and good story like The Goblins bride itself ...
What do u guys think ?

View attachment 2010876
I need to finish this one, then I'll work on that one, and after that in the second part of the goblin's brides.

Reactions: AwsHen and JesterAI
4.50 star(s) 52 Votes