Jhonthedon420

Mar 18, 2019
Personally I don't enjoy kinetic novels. The choices part is what get me inmersed in this kind of game. It makes you feel like you're the one causing the "corruption" of the heroine, instead of just seeing someone fall into depravity.

If the choices that lead to that don't have a proper pay off, you end in a situation like the ending of Mass effect 3 where no one is happy.
Yes I agree with you

BlueNight2024

Aug 22, 2020
Am i the only one around here who hate multiple ending type of games. It doesnt bring anything to the table rather then stretch the story thin in a bad way. For example here: for the support of the bunch of endings, the developer has to focus on a lot of scenes to advance the story with only one step.
I would prefer those 9 scenes embedded in a longer story rather then saving the game at one point and reloading it, which destroys the point of this whole thing anyway.

Almost in every multiple ending erotic games, the gameplay isnt really existing and re-read all the static part is boring as hell as i saw most of the players just complete the game once and search for a gallery unlocker to watch the parts which are locked for them because of their decisions.

Im just writing this because its sad to see that so many good games become shorter than it should be because devs focus on totally unneccessary stuff or makes their game repetitive to force players to replay the same 4hrs of content 15 times rather than once for 9hrs which would provide better overall experience.

Btw, this is the best goblin type of game i have ever played im just not happy that i have to save scum to watch everything.
I love the games that have multiple ending. Are the ones that gave you a actual choice in the final fate of the characters. I really love the idea that the game have multiple endings. I really like that idea

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Am i the only one around here who hate multiple ending type of games. It doesnt bring anything to the table rather then stretch the story thin in a bad way. For example here: for the support of the bunch of endings, the developer has to focus on a lot of scenes to advance the story with only one step.
Hate is a strong word, but I too am less thrilled of multiple endings games. It is rare that there are logically exclusive outcomes I do want to happen, so usually there is going to be one ending I want to see (I have simple tastes: I want everyone to be happy, properly fucked, and if possible, pregnant).

However, I also do like the idea that my favourite ending happened because I made it happen. So some alternative "bad" endings (that the dev didn't put too much effort in ;)) are nice.

And finally, there are all those weird people around with tastes different from mine. Some might even so extreme as to NOT want every LI pregnant in the end... Well, so multiple endings are kinda a necessary evil.

Jattu

Dec 14, 2019
V 0.7 isn't installing in Android and showing
Package appears to be invalid
Is this apk file is corrupted or my phoen having problem? Please help

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Patience please XD, I'm working on it as fast as I can, but I want the endings to be really good. So I'm taking my time making them.

Still, it shouldn't take me much longer, I'll give a release date as soon as I'm confident on it.
These kind of posts bound to happen. Just take it as our way of us showing our appreciation of your work. I think everyone would prefer a satisfying ending a bit later, rather than an unsatisfying right now, but if you meet someone who can't wait and would rather choose the later, then i've got your back.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope this helps.

4.50 star(s) 52 Votes