msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Just out of curiosity. Does the MC always fall asleep at the end during orgy or is there scene where she joins in orgy?

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Just out of curiosity. Does the MC always fall asleep at the end during orgy or is there scene where she joins in orgy?
Nope. She always falls sleep. I wanted that scene to work as a small preview of things to come, as I plan to include multiple orgys in the epilogues, and I didn't wanted things to get repetitive before we get there.

scorch13

Mar 6, 2018
That's strange, that variable is clearly defined. Did you used an old save from before 0.7?
I also had this happen to me. I didnt even know there was an orgy scene at the end till i started reading the posts after you dropped 0.8. Im using an old save (0.2 i think) so that might be the issue. Is there anyway i can fix this so i can keep all the choices ive made or do i have to restart? Also thx for your work i hope we get some birthing scenes at the end so we can finally see where goblins come from.

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
I also had this happen to me. I didnt even know there was an orgy scene at the end till i started reading the posts after you dropped 0.8. Im using an old save (0.2 i think) so that might be the issue. Is there anyway i can fix this so i can keep all the choices ive made or do i have to restart? Also thx for your work i hope we get some birthing scenes at the end so we can finally see where goblins come from.
If is from 0.2 you'll have to restart. You can skip text quickly using the left control key.

About the birthting scene, I don't want to spoiler anything, so I'll remain silent ;)

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Something (slightly) wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod Presents:
The Goblin Brides [v0.8] - MiniMod Edition
View attachment 1808091

May I present another SanchoMod Mini

Go get you some.

What's a mini-mod you might ask? Well, it's a simplified version of the multi-mod (extremely and utterly simple tbh), i.e. a quickie, a blow 'n' go, a two pump chump, a wham bam thank you ma'am, a... you get the idea. If others are considered "modders" for simply hacking the shit out of a dev's scripts with code they stole "borrowed", not taking into consideration the dev's GUI aesthetic, and by coloring choice text baby shit green, then this is a massive fucking improvement on that amateur bullshit anyway. Yes I could have ported the title to be fully Sancho'd but were's the fun in that? At least it has a SanchoMod twist (I use my typical yellow instead of green :p).

Features:
  • ChoiceGuide (full bore slut/cuckqueen)
  • SanchoSplits ability to view multiple scenes
  • SanchoMod approved
  • ... that's about it
Installation:
  • Download the attachment at the bottom of this post.
  • PC: Extract contents to the "game" folder found inside the title's main folder, overwrite as prompted. Do only these steps, nothing else is required.
All BS aside, please enjoy regardless of my shitty humor. Mod Core v6 is NOT included. Absolutely nothing can be toggled on/off as desired. Complete information, exhaustive previews, and FAQ cannot be found anywhere.

Regards and be well,
- Sancho

Note/Disclaimer: SanchoMod Minis are just for fun and do not reflect the quality and professional standards of the proper SanchoMod Core. Only those limited features listed above are included. Donations and/or contributions are NOT accepted, only your gratitude if you feel so inclined. SanchoMod is always on the house.
Hey Sancho great work as always.
This might seem as a nitpick but I was wondering if you could make a small correction. During the sex scene when Nax & ladies stay at inn & ladies want to reward him you have provided option to view both scenes.
Scene 1: Ladies fall asleep & Nax wakes up MC for fun times
Scene 2: Ladies wait for Nax to reward him together.

Think you could switch it so Scene 2 happens first & then Scene 1. Its just for story flow purpose since it seems to make more sense. I know you are busy with other projects & this is more work if you decide to do it & its just a personal nitpick. But I figured just ask if possible.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey Sancho great work as always.
This might seem as a nitpick but I was wondering if you could make a small correction. During the sex scene when Nax & ladies stay at inn & ladies want to reward him you have provided option to view both scenes.
Scene 1: Ladies fall asleep & Nax wakes up MC for fun times
Scene 2: Ladies wait for Nax to reward him together.

Think you could switch it so Scene 2 happens first & then Scene 1. Its just for story flow purpose since it seems to make more sense. I know you are busy with other projects & this is more work if you decide to do it & its just a personal nitpick. But I figured just ask if possible.
Are you talking about this particular split? Your scene examples aren't exact so trying to confirm.
1657027274174.png

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Yes. Sorry should have included screenshot :oops:
OK, give me a bit... I see why I did it the way I did as the opposite way is trickier to work with but certainly doable. I'll make a post when I'm satisfied it's bulletproof.

Reactions: msleomac

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something (slightly) wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod Presents:
The Goblin Brides [v0.8] - MiniMod Edition
View attachment 1808091

May I present another SanchoMod Mini

Go get you some.

What's a mini-mod you might ask? Well, it's a simplified version of the multi-mod (extremely and utterly simple tbh), i.e. a quickie, a blow 'n' go, a two pump chump, a wham bam thank you ma'am, a... you get the idea. If others are considered "modders" for simply hacking the shit out of a dev's scripts with code they stole "borrowed", not taking into consideration the dev's GUI aesthetic, and by coloring choice text baby shit green, then this is a massive fucking improvement on that amateur bullshit anyway. Yes I could have ported the title to be fully Sancho'd but were's the fun in that? At least it has a SanchoMod twist (I use my typical yellow instead of green :p).

Features:
  • ChoiceGuide (full bore slut/cuckqueen)
  • SanchoSplits ability to view multiple scenes
  • SanchoMod approved
  • ... that's about it
Installation:
  • Download the attachment at the bottom of this post.
  • PC: Extract contents to the "game" folder found inside the title's main folder, overwrite as prompted. Do only these steps, nothing else is required.
All BS aside, please enjoy regardless of my shitty humor. Mod Core v6 is NOT included. Absolutely nothing can be toggled on/off as desired. Complete information, exhaustive previews, and FAQ cannot be found anywhere.

Regards and be well,
- Sancho

Note/Disclaimer: SanchoMod Minis are just for fun and do not reflect the quality and professional standards of the proper SanchoMod Core. Only those limited features listed above are included. Donations and/or contributions are NOT accepted, only your gratitude if you feel so inclined. SanchoMod is always on the house.
SanchoMod - Update (non-critical)

Changelog: Updated one of the splits to reflect this request.

Regards.

• Love

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Think you missed a image when using the mod to watch both scene. Works if you choose go to bed only.
View attachment 1910251
Nah, I saw that and while coding debated it... and thought to myself, fuck it you see that image scene if MC goes to store room only (without the split) so no harm-no foul. It works for me reading the dialogue. To me it reads with the split as if Goblin just gets more poontang.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
so is the girl being force or what?
Like rape? No, no, absolutely not. Basically the choices control the MC for either over the top slut mode, cuckqueen of the ages, or your desired mix of both... with some preggo thrown in for grins. That's basically the romp in a nutshell.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Nah, I saw that and while coding debated it... and thought to myself, fuck it you see that image scene if MC goes to store room only (without the split) so no harm-no foul. It works for me reading the dialogue. To me it reads with the split as if Goblin just gets more poontang.
Ok. Got it. I was reading it as Nax never satisfied & MC is ok with it considering Nax is building a harem. So I thought the scene fit.

4.50 star(s) 52 Votes