Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
If you want to be known for professional and proper releases then yes, obviously. It's your rep so you do you, but realize that many end users get confused easily when you change things from universally accepted formatting.... and releases are about the end user, not our conveniences or other hardships as suppliers. I'll throw you a bone for a quick rundown since I'm tied up on other projects:

FAPmaster369 If you have time can you PM (Asenaris) a Cliff's notes on this? I'm bogged down right now in projects or I'd certainly do it just to help a supplier from getting into bad habits. Regards.
I'm Not Professional!

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
Heya. Why am I here? Well, I give back to the community. Why are you here? I don't know if you're just busting my balls or not. I'm not intoxicated yet so I'm not getting where you're coming from bud. Regards.
And not only that, he also does it all for free, almost always delivers his mod updates within 24h after a game was released here, ...
One of the best people on this forum!

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
Ow... i am sorry i didnt read all the stuff he posted until he shared that MOD link and now i see why is he here. Looks like a good guy, But, TBH... they style he use while writing something made me feel Ah... Here comes another Bully. Again, TBH
i hate Bullies and i was about Freak out. (about turn green :LOL:)
But now, as people are voting in fav. of him. i wont press any charges Lol.
Thanks for the work you did, i ll give it a try. (y)

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Ow... i am sorry i didnt read all the stuff he posted until he shared that MOD link and now i see why is he here. Looks like a good guy, But, TBH... they style he use while writing something made me feel Ah... Here comes another Bully. Again, TBH
i hate Bullies and i was about Freak out. (about turn green :LOL:)
But now, as people are voting in fav. of him. i wont press any charges Lol.
Thanks for the work you did, i ll give it a try. (y)
WHY ARE YOU HERE?
WHY ARE YOU HERE?
WHY ARE YOU HERE?

does that sound a little rude to you? when they are all in caps? why cant he be here? It does sound to me that you don't want him to be here instead of sincerely asking about sth.

If I've been making lots of mods for free and someone sound like I shouldn't have been here sharing stuff at all, I could be mad and sound a bit rude too. If this is bully, i think you are bullying yourself by triggering people :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: Super_Nova-

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
WHY ARE YOU HERE?
WHY ARE YOU HERE?
WHY ARE YOU HERE?

does that sound a little rude to you? when they are all in caps? why cant he be here? It does sound to me that you don't want him to be here instead of sincerely asking about sth.

If I've been making lots of mods for free and someone sound like I shouldn't have been here sharing stuff at all, I could be mad and sound a bit rude too. If this is bully, i think you are bullying yourself by triggering people :unsure:
Thanks for the explanation but i have tried doing the damage control up there. Now you dont have to make a fuss here.
So. Go fap it out and cool your self down m8.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ok, calm down, I'm not and wasn't offended. I have skin of leather and it takes a helluva lot more than some internet capital letters to set me off tbh. I thought my reply was polite as I was genuinely confused by the post.

It's all good. Fun VN's are good. The dev producing such a romp is good. SanchoMod only attempts to make all the good even better. Try them all. Regards and be well, sincerely.

Hybris9

Dec 26, 2019
Ok, calm down, I'm not and wasn't offended. I have skin of leather and it takes a helluva lot more than some internet capital letters to set me off tbh. I thought my reply was polite as I was genuinely confused by the post.

It's all good. Fun VN's are good. The dev producing such a romp is good. SanchoMod only attempts to make all the good even better. Try them all. Regards and be well, sincerely.
Well, you have certantly contributed alot to this community; first thing I do when I find a new VN is to look if you have already made a walk-through mod for it!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well, you have certantly contributed alot to this community; first thing I do when I find a new VN is to look if you have already made a walk-through mod for it!
I appreciate the kind words. Honestly, I probably due but I only release a few publicly. That's not me being stingy but things change as soon as I have a release.... obligation regardless of what's going on in life to update it constantly even if I'm not currently playing it personally. The tons of mods I make otherwise can simply simmer on the back burner until I'm ready to use them. Making and sharing "Minis" like for Goblins is a pleasant stress relief for me since, for me it's only about the fun and the romp. Regards.

Reactions: colombeen

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Hi All,

This is the first time I'm posting an Android port here so I imagine this may be met with some skepticism but I've made an Android port of the Goblins Brides that's compressed to not take up so much space. It also contains the walkthrough mod.

Link:

If there are any issues with the port, please let me know. A screenshot of the error would make it easier for me to troubleshoot.

I've got standard gesture built into this port: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left for rollback and swipe right to skip.

Last edited:

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019

Like i said i wont press any charges against you Lol :p.
Its okay we are all cool, Demi got her demon unleashed for a while but shes/he is now cool too. - sleeping may mayb :LOL:.
By the way i havent been able to try any of the mod's you made, reason being the older versions of GB are not available on internet. and i dont have any of those on my Disk... So...
when do you plan to release one Mod for this latest GB update. loooking fowd to it.

Cheers

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Like i said i wont press any charges against you Lol :p.
Its okay we are all cool, Demi got her demon unleashed for a while but shes/he is now cool too. - sleeping may mayb :LOL:.
By the way i havent been able to try any of the mod's you made, reason being the older versions of GB are not available on internet. and i dont have any of those on my Disk... So...
when do you plan to release one Mod for this latest GB update. loooking fowd to it.

Cheers
What on earth are you on about? Now I reckon I know you're simply attempting to bust my balls. My reply to you when you asked me why I'm here gave you a link to the post on this thread since you can't seem to locate the link in the VN's OP.

Sancho1969 please Android version 0.8 please
Good morning. You know you can just slap the whole thing on joiplay, right? 'Droid away painlessly. Regards.

raz7

Aug 21, 2017
Was this game made with renpy?Also what did you used to make the models?

beatitnoob

Oct 5, 2017
Hi All,

This is the first time I'm posting an Android port here so I imagine this may be met with some skepticism but I've made an Android port of the Goblins Brides that's compressed to not take up so much space. It also contains the walkthrough mod.

Link:

If there are any issues with the port, please let me know. A screenshot of the error would make it easier for me to troubleshoot.

I've got standard gesture built into this port: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left for rollback and swipe right to skip.
You're awesome man, thank you!

Reactions: Eonor
4.50 star(s) 52 Votes