Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
This game is very good, but I found out today that the dev had another game with the same characters but a slightly different premise and would have more story from what I saw, and it's a shame he couldn't continue this game I hope that the dev continue this game one day. but I'm happy with this game it's a good game and very exciting I can't wait to see the end of it.

Reactions: ustar

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
This game is very good, but I found out today that the dev had another game with the same characters but a slightly different premise and would have more story from what I saw, and it's a shame he couldn't continue this game I hope that the dev continue this game one day. but I'm happy with this game it's a good game and very exciting I can't wait to see the end of it.
Back them I didn't had the neccesary experience to tackle on a project like that, but i realized that after publishing that first version. That's why I scaled back the project to this game.

Next game will be more ambitious, like that first one, now that I have the neccesary skills to realize that vision.

PoGo3544

Mar 18, 2022
Back them I didn't had the neccesary experience to tackle on a project like that, but i realized that after publishing that first version. That's why I scaled back the project to this game.

Next game will be more ambitious, like that first one, now that I have the neccesary skills to realize that vision.
And being able to realize that and move forward shows great promise. I eagerly await the final resolution of this and look forward to your next project.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018

yes I saw the post you made on the page, where you said it was a very ambitious project. But don't worry, this game is perfect, I can't wait to get to the end. I'll be looking forward to your next game, I wanted you to continue the MC of this game as the main one but I know you will be able to do a good job with her sister as the protagonist. But don't try to be too ambitious, focus on the style of the game like this one because it's perfect and simple without much hassle for you to program and for us players, sandbox games are good but the grind can't be exaggerated and map should be avoided because it interferes with everything, for both the players and the programmer as it is unnecessary code to have.

Many of the devs are too ambitious and with that they end up spoiling the game and giving up, the style of game you are doing is good and simple and it will hardly turn players away because you put the sex scenes at the beginning and develop the game from there, many of the devs exaggerate and prolong themselves too much to get to the sex scene with the main characters and that's bad because it destroys the contact between the player and the dev, which generates hatred for the game

Last edited:

Randomleg446

Feb 8, 2021
This is a really good game and hope you can finish it off strong. I wish that there were more scenes with just Morgana and Nax or just the PC and Nax. While I get the harem route is the one Nax is trying to go for, but the split singular relationship options made the early game so good, and it could give the game more replay value.

Last edited:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
yes I saw the post you made on the page, where you said it was a very ambitious project. But don't worry, this game is perfect, I can't wait to get to the end. I'll be looking forward to your next game, I wanted you to continue the MC of this game as the main one but I know you will be able to do a good job with her sister as the protagonist. But don't try to be too ambitious, focus on the style of the game like this one because it's perfect and simple without much hassle for you to program and for us players, sandbox games are good but the grind can't be exaggerated and map should be avoided because it interferes with everything, for both the players and the programmer as it is unnecessary code to have.

Many of the devs are too ambitious and with that they end up spoiling the game and giving up, the style of game you are doing is good and simple and it will hardly turn players away because you put the sex scenes at the beginning and develop the game from there, many of the devs exaggerate and prolong themselves too much to get to the sex scene with the main characters and that's bad because it destroys the contact between the player and the dev, which generates hatred for the game
Please no Sandbox or grinding please :eek:. Everything else I agree with

Reactions: sava75

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Please no Sandbox or grinding please :eek:. Everything else I agree with
Nah don't worry. It will follow the template of this one. I plan to include sex content almost from the start too. I'll just make it bigger, with more characters, more choices, bad endings, etc. But not so much that the development stall. I'm aiming for something like Good Girl Gone bad but in a fantasy setting.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Nah don't worry. It will follow the template of this one. I plan to include sex content almost from the start too. I'll just make it bigger, with more characters, more choices, bad endings, etc. But not so much that the development stall. I'm aiming for something like Good Girl Gone bad but in a fantasy setting.
perfect :love:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Cool, but be careful with choices that lead to multiple paths on one path. You'll get mad, when you have to work on 3 or 4 different renders for one path. ;)

Reactions: alibaba34

DerpyDeeDoo

May 7, 2021
Looking forward to the next patch! One question though. When will the main story be completed: this patch, or the next one? I know you said the epilogues / endings depending on choices would be in .9 or 1.0, but I was wondering whether the main story would be wrapped up with this next patch. Thanks!

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Looking forward to the next patch! One question though. When will the main story be completed: this patch, or the next one? I know you said the epilogues / endings depending on choices would be in .9 or 1.0, but I was wondering whether the main story would be wrapped up with this next patch. Thanks!
The main part of the story will be completed on this one. After that I'll make a big last patch, which will include the closure of present time, and then the epilogues, which will happen some months later after the events of the story.

Then, one of the epilogues will lead to the sequel.

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
i was wondering if Nax will be in the next game or you will focus on human civilization only.
Also- i wanted to suggest if it is possible for you make the H-images in Gif.Format, can you do that?

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
i was wondering if Nax will be in the next game or you will focus on human civilization only.
Also- i wanted to suggest if it is possible for you make the H-images in Gif.Format, can you do that?
He will be in the next game(The sequel to this one, not the one about the stranded girl on a island) but he won't be as central for that game as on this one. But it won't only be humans on the sequel, I plan to include a few creatures(trolls, orcs, other goblins, etc) that the MC may end having sex with.

I put the images on Png because that's what Daz studio put out by default, why do you want then on GIF format?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 52 Votes