Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
i just wanted to give an idea here, this game being a
female protagonist
the only thing i found little bit missing (yes it is something also rare to see) was P.O.V images (from the girls point of view) during interaction or some H scenes. may be you should give it a thought if your next game will be something similar to this game. what do you think.. i ll add some images in support of my comment
if you need i can share some links for your help, where you can find similar for further ideas.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ain't gonna lie, I'm utterly impressed with the true passion some express regarding a goblin fukin' romp, sincerely. Although I'm not real sure it's healthy to the extremes some are taking the story line though... it's a romp, don't intertwine that with any inclination of reality to be best served mentally imho. Kudos TrustyOldPatches, you've sunk the hooks into more than a few folks that will certainly push your par for the next endeavor you may pursue. Grab some updated GPUs to up your animation game and you'll most certainly do well smashing that par. Regards y'all and best to you and yours.

janelocked

Feb 16, 2022
v0.7.apk (downloaded from MEGA) fails to install on Android 11. I'd love to give more details, but I have no idea how to get a log of the error. Thanks for the game btw!

HolyMolly

Oct 30, 2018
One of the best straight to the point VN I've played. I like the dialogues, the relationship between the chraracters, the renders, no bullshit grindy "gameplay" loop. Everything is well done.

IDK why but the only thing I found a bit disapointing was when Nax asked another girl to be his girlfriend straight after asking the same thing to MC. I would have liked if Nax was more into MC than other girls.

9/10 anyway

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
One of the best straight to the point VN I've played. I like the dialogues, the relationship between the chraracters, the renders, no bullshit grindy "gameplay" loop. Everything is well done.

IDK why but the only thing I found a bit disapointing was when Nax asked another girl to be his girlfriend straight after asking the same thing to MC. I would have liked if Nax was more into MC than other girls.

9/10 anyway
Glad you like it.

About that scene, Nax might like Yharnam more than the others. But in that path he'll aim to have the four girls as his girlfriends, as he sees the posibility of an harem within his reach.

You can avoid that by preventing Alice from kissing him back in the forest scene.

Sep 8, 2017
I recognize the female voice audio/sex sounds as something I've heard in other games, though I can't place which ones at the moment; so you're using audio clips that are publicly available, I take it? Where do I find them?
Also, very much like the game thus far. Keep up the good work!

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
I recognize the female voice audio/sex sounds as something I've heard in other games, though I can't place which ones at the moment; so you're using audio clips that are publicly available, I take it? Where do I find them?
Also, very much like the game thus far. Keep up the good work!
Don't remember the exact page. I just searched for sex sounds on google.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Agreed. Goblins are not furries, and don't need any. Daz furries are creepy as hell anyway.
Hell
Furries are creepy wherever they come from imho. I like a lot of kinky stuff, but that. Nope! Plus, if my gf get wilde with goblins stories, she's got really sour and moody when see that kind things. Not to mention the fact, as most all the time we play together, I think you can get what about it is... :devilish:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
What is Daz furries?
I think he was referring to the models offered by the platform. you can buy all kinds of assets and models there, such as characters, clothes, haircuts, makeup and many objects that you find in games, to modify them, or use them as is with the Daz software. The furries for example.

Reactions: Bloodguard

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019

9/10 anyway
well dont take me wrong please, but the last line of yours that was a bit possessive.
if that be the game's line of development, Trusty would be ending up with a family drama thing. ( perhaps he has reached to a path leading to Family scene, lets see how is he going to turn the table from here and save His Ass, i mean NAX's ASS :devilish:)

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Hey TrustyOldPatches Just wondering when we can expect the next update. Also i understand that game will end with v.10 & then move to the sequl. Is that correct?
Yeah, that's the plan. There is a lot of work left to do on the next update, so I can't give a date yet, but updates usually takes me between a month and two to complete.

4.50 star(s) 52 Votes