Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
He will be in the next game(The sequel to this one, not the one about the stranded girl on a island) but he won't be as central for that game as on this one. But it won't only be humans on the sequel, I plan to include a few creatures(trolls, orcs, other goblins, etc) that the MC may end having sex with.

I put the images on Png because that's what Daz studio put out by default, why do you want then on GIF format?
that's sound good to have nax in the sequel.
Why Gif's:- Because seeing the H-scenes in motion could add more life in to your game. you are already sinking the female voice's. Right.
I just played Yharnam's Throne today and i observed the way you tried to make it realistic, while she was going to get undressed for bed (that step by step removal of cloths)

There is one more suggestion, you remember why you had to make two different versions of that game, coz you made those areola look like from a different world and you got many unhappy with it. so based on that observation if you allow me to suggest- try to keep those Troll's, Orcs have normal dicks Not something Extra Fat or large like a horse cock size.

Thanks Wish you Luck;):)(y)

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
that's sound good to have nax in the sequel.
Why Gif's:- Because seeing the H-scenes in motion could add more life in to your game. you are already sinking the female voice's. Right.
I just played Yharnam's Throne today and i observed the way you tried to make it realistic, while she was going to get undressed for bed (that step by step removal of cloths)

There is one more suggestion, you remember why you had to make two different versions of that game, coz you made those areola look like from a different world and you got many unhappy with it. so based on that observation if you allow me to suggest- try to keep those Troll's, Orcs have normal dicks Not something Extra Fat or large like a horse cock size.

Thanks Wish you Luck;):)(y)
Ah you mean doing animations. Not likely, at least until I have a new PC. Doing the renders already take a lot of time. Working on animations too would mean advancing the game way too slowly.

About the cock size, don't worry. I don't like absurdly big cock in games, I'll try for them to make sense.

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
cottage2All1.png

So, here is the 0.8 version of the Goblin's Brides.

As always, the game is free for everyone, but if you like it, please support me on so I may continue working on content like this.

I'll upload the Android and MAC version in a couple of days.

Have a nice day everyone!

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Good renders as always.
Yharnam sure takes a lot of cum in her pussy, and thanks for giving the choice for abortion so that everyone has control on what happens next.
The orgy was nice but not sure if it was incomplete and will end in the next update? Either way, having all four girls kneeling in a row with their tongue out was a beautiful sight.
Well done, keep up the good work!

Last edited:
Reactions: ustar

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Good renders as always.
Yharnam sure takes a lot of cum in her pussy, and thanks for giving the choice for abortion so that everyone has control on what happens next.
The orgy was nice but not sure if it was incomplete and will end in the next update? Either way, having all four girls kneeling in a row with their tongue out was a beautiful sight.
Well done, keep up the good work!
About the orgy, I made Yharnam (and hence, the player) miss a part of it, because I wanted for it to work as a sneak peek. I'll add complete orgys on the epilogues, and I didn't want players to feel like "been there, done that" already.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
could someone tell me why i cant read reviews? im very interested about game who got high rating scores and i want to read every review even the ones with weaker scores

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something (slightly) wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod Presents:
The Goblin Brides [v0.7] - MiniMod Edition
View attachment 1808091

May I present another SanchoMod Mini

Go get you some.

What's a mini-mod you might ask? Well, it's a simplified version of the multi-mod (extremely and utterly simple tbh), i.e. a quickie, a blow 'n' go, a two pump chump, a wham bam thank you ma'am, a... you get the idea. If others are considered "modders" for simply hacking the shit out of a dev's scripts with code they stole "borrowed", not taking into consideration the dev's GUI aesthetic, and by coloring choice text baby shit green, then this is a massive fucking improvement on that amateur bullshit anyway. Yes I could have ported the title to be fully Sancho'd but were's the fun in that? At least it has a SanchoMod twist (I use my typical yellow instead of green :p).

Features:
  • ChoiceGuide (full bore slut/cuckqueen)
  • SanchoSplits ability to view multiple scenes
  • SanchoMod approved
  • ... that's about it
Installation:
  • Download the attachment at the bottom of this post.
  • PC: Extract contents to the "game" folder found inside the title's main folder, overwrite as prompted. Do only these steps, nothing else is required.
All BS aside, please enjoy regardless of my shitty humor. Mod Core v6 is NOT included. Absolutely nothing can be toggled on/off as desired. Complete information, exhaustive previews, and FAQ cannot be found anywhere.

Regards and be well,
- Sancho

Note/Disclaimer: SanchoMod Minis are just for fun and do not reflect the quality and professional standards of the proper SanchoMod Core. Only those limited features listed above are included. Donations and/or contributions are NOT accepted, only your gratitude if you feel so inclined. SanchoMod is always on the house.
Good morning GB fans. I was just made aware of the update so I'll get busy after grabbing another coffee. If it goes fast (and it should, it's just a SanchoMini after all) I'll see if I can add another feature or two while still keeping it mini and fun. Regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The Goblins Brides [0.8] Compressed (Half_Tested)

Win/Linux (2.5 GB/ 189 MB) :WorkUpload,PixelDrain

Compressed With UAGC 2.0.0
Image Quality: ~75%
Good morning bud. Note that you packaged the compression wrong. You have the VN's originally named folder inside another folder of the same name. It's not game breaking but will confuse the shit out of some users. Regards.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Good morning bud. Note that you packaged the compression wrong. You have the VN's originally named folder inside another folder of the same name. It's not game breaking but will confuse the shit out of some users. Regards.
That's Because i use 7zip for unpacking/Packing

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
That's Because i use 7zip for unpacking/Packing
Honestly it doesn't matter what program you use. I use 7zip, WinRar, etc. Just adapt accordingly to insure folder structure integrity, it's simple really.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Okay,But it's really big problem?
If you want to be known for professional and proper releases then yes, obviously. It's your rep so you do you, but realize that many end users get confused easily when you change things from universally accepted formatting.... and releases are about the end user, not our conveniences or other hardships as suppliers. I'll throw you a bone for a quick rundown since I'm tied up on other projects:

FAPmaster369 If you have time can you PM (Asenaris) a Cliff's notes on this? I'm bogged down right now in projects or I'd certainly do it just to help a supplier from getting into bad habits. Regards.

• Hey there
Reactions: FAP369ZONE
4.50 star(s) 52 Votes