TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Night2-01.png

Hi everyone! Here is the latest patch of The Goblin's Brides.

This update contain five new sex scenes. I'm very very happy with the final result of this patch, so I hope you enjoy it too.

Old saves won't work for this version. Really sorry for the inconvenience, you can use the CTRL key to skip past content fast in renpy.

If you like my work, please, support my work at

Link:

Enjoy.

Last edited:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Damn this looks good. For a moment I whas scared because I misread latest patch as last patch and thought this wonderfull strange love story is already over.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
It's annoying having to restart and this time I couldn't make my own fix as the new variables got used in previous episodes (well I could but had to do more investigation).
But the scenes are nice, loved the snowball a lot.
Wondering if Isa and Elise will get some too in the future?... (Nax or other)

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
It's annoying having to restart and this time I couldn't make my own fix as the new variables got used in previous episodes (well I could but had to do more investigation).
But the scenes are nice, loved the snowball a lot.
Wondering if Isa and Elise will get some too in the future?... (Nax or other)
Yeah. Isabella will be the protagonist of the next game.

Reactions: boulimanus

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Two times so far.
First:
"I like doing it with him but I just can't see myself as her girlfriend..."
Second:
"(Do I really want to be her girlfriend...?)"

Reactions: goldenb

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Can you do a lesbian only playthrough or is this aimed at everyone fucking the goblin?

*Edit*
I'm having a dumb day, the title obviously answers my question ffs lmao :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Bloodguard

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Alright! Now this one is the right one.
2crahae.gif

Guess I'll be fappin tonight.
:coffee:

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Good evening folks.

Well, I've been enjoying my fair share of Crown & Cokes this afternoon. Would y'all like a SanchoMod Mini-Mod (not a full-blown multi-mod, but a dumbed-down version of SanchoMod without all the customization, options, and features)? It's basically a "full slut" guide with split scenes sprinkled in to allow the player to view as much content as possible in a one-pass playthrough. My private version is almost done so thought I'd inquire if folks would find it beneficial enough for me to publish. Regards.

Last edited:

CyanCoyote

Feb 27, 2018
Has the Daz3D furry models been added yet..?
Legit I'm begging for them to be in this because no other games has done it. I'll be a supporter if my request goes through.
Maybe an entirely different game with such. :cry:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Back

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something (slightly) wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod Presents:
The Goblin Brides [v1.0] - MiniMod Edition
TGB_SM_Cover.jpg

May I present another SanchoMod Mini

Go get you some.

What's a mini-mod you might ask? Well, it's a simplified version of the multi-mod (extremely and utterly simple tbh), i.e. a quickie, a blow 'n' go, a two pump chump, a wham bam thank you ma'am, a... you get the idea. If others are considered "modders" for simply hacking the shit out of a dev's scripts with code they stole "borrowed", not taking into consideration the dev's GUI aesthetic, and by coloring choice text baby shit green, then this is a massive fucking improvement on that amateur bullshit anyway. Yes I could have ported the title to be fully Sancho'd but were's the fun in that? At least it has a SanchoMod twist (I use my typical yellow instead of green :p).

Features:
  • ChoiceGuide (full bore slut/cuckqueen)
  • SanchoSplits ability to view multiple scenes
  • SanchoMod approved
  • ... that's about it
Installation:
  • Download the attachment at the bottom of this post.
  • PC: Extract contents to the "game" folder found inside the title's main folder, overwrite as prompted. Do only these steps, nothing else is required.
All BS aside, please enjoy regardless of my shitty humor. Mod Core v6 is NOT included. Absolutely nothing can be toggled on/off as desired. Complete information, exhaustive previews, and FAQ cannot be found anywhere.

Regards and be well,
- Sancho

Note/Disclaimer: SanchoMod Minis are just for fun and do not reflect the quality and professional standards of the proper SanchoMod Core. Only those limited features listed above are included. Donations and/or contributions are NOT accepted, only your gratitude if you feel so inclined. SanchoMod is always on the house.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 51 Votes