Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ups... :ROFLMAO:

Well, that was close, i almost "installed" it.

And again, thank you for your Mods and everything you're contributing to this community!
I'll bump it to v0.7 once a proper compressed drops. I'm at my cabin property currently which has the bandwidth of dialup. One of the few cons of being out in the boonies. Regards.

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
oh look a new goblin game! and all girls look like premature flat sticks. seems like all the curves went into the next mommy or futa game.

(sorry i may be a bit harsh but its frustrating for me personally a bit ^^)

but at least the goblin looks like a goblin i mean thats something!
LOL

and I keep getting annoyed because of all the MILFs and curvy women. We each have our own preferences and fetishes :LOL: (y)

Reactions: Grinch008

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I'll bump it to v0.7 once a proper compressed drops. I'm at my cabin property currently which has the bandwidth of dialup. One of the few cons of being out in the boonies. Regards.
just a heads up. v0.7 compressed is out

SuicideByTaco

Apr 23, 2018
Pretty much downloaded this as a "might as well try it" moment. Gotta say I'm actually glad that I did. This is kinda a nice in a depraved way. Watching a hot medieval girl get addicted to some goblin is a nice change. Nax totally knows what is going on and pretty much setting her on a path of a goblin slave. I'm guessing branding and collars are gonna be in this one soon. Well played little green guy... well played....

Reactions: poodles
Apr 21, 2022
Is the game still fun if you don't go for the protagonist romancing the goblin? I played an early version and it was kind of fun to see the main girl stumble around befuddled as everyone but her suddenly goes crazy for goblin dick, lol

But I don't know if further down the line the game still supports this choice.

Reactions: goldenb

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
hit an error using a old save (0.6 version). It says the variable "AliceLover" is not defined when it tries to check for it. Likely it was never properly set in the previous version, or never existed or something.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
hit an error using a old save (0.6 version). It says the variable "AliceLover" is not defined when it tries to check for it. Likely it was never properly set in the previous version, or never existed or something.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, you need to start a new save sorry.

canonss

Sep 10, 2019
Thx man !! Looking forward for your 0.7 version of the mod !!

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Is the game still fun if you don't go for the protagonist romancing the goblin? I played an early version and it was kind of fun to see the main girl stumble around befuddled as everyone but her suddenly goes crazy for goblin dick, lol

But I don't know if further down the line the game still supports this choice.
I think you can if you avoid contact with Nax and let him fool around with others. Possible voyeur only path

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
When are we getting a compressed version? Those huge downloads aren't for me.

Why? Fits perfectly.
A goblin searching for brides = male protag. How does this fit a female protag? As long as you are not the master of the goblin to slave all girls, it makes no sense to play here a female protag.

• Angry
Reactions: goldenb
4.50 star(s) 51 Votes