bcrr

May 25, 2019
MEGA

Check if that one works.
Have you tested this on your own device? It doesn't seem to be working on my end and neither was the first download. I'm pretty sure it's because the file is too large, android has a 2GB limit on apks so I'm pretty sure that's what's happening. You'll need to compress some images first.

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Have you tested this on your own device? It doesn't seem to be working on my end and neither was the first download. I'm pretty sure it's because the file is too large, android has a 2GB limit on apks so I'm pretty sure that's what's happening. You'll need to compress some images first.
Haven't tested it nope, I never play in my phone. I didn't knew about the 2GB limit pack. I'll see if I can reduce image size a bit.

x82

Jun 2, 2020
Eager to see the next chapters hopefully! Been fun seeing them going wild, though curious to see how long it takes before they start to swell with lil gobbos x3

Reactions: goldenb

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I lost more than 5 GB data to download it but it's not working
That was pretty stupid of you, I'm not gonna lie. People are still discussing potential bugs, if you're on a limited plan you should absolutely avoid downloading the reportedly broken version.

Reactions: goldenb

lgac1492

Apr 23, 2020
People would frown upon an union like that, so the girls will try to keep it hidden. Which I think will be interesting too, as they may end with a goblin child, which isn't so easy to hide as a relationship.
This leads me to ask you a question, dear friend. In the world of Yharnam (and Nax), what type of child should to born to the union of human and goblins? I mean, the boy or the girl will be goblin, human, half blood...the race will depend on the sex? Btw, congrats for the awesome last update.

spaceship

Aug 2, 2017
Haven't tested it nope, I never play in my phone. I didn't knew about the 2GB limit pack. I'll see if I can reduce image size a bit.
No the problem is that your apk is not signed.
see the screenshot i downloaded the version which is in the main thread. After i signed your apk it installed and runs flowlessly despite its over 2gb size.

Other potential problem: You did not updated the version number from 0.6 in the apk this may will prevent update from version 0.6 .

Could you make a new version wich is signed with the same key as the previous one and version number updated to 0.7

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
This leads me to ask you a question, dear friend. In the world of Yharnam (and Nax), what type of child should to born to the union of human and goblins? I mean, the boy or the girl will be goblin, human, half blood...the race will depend on the sex? Btw, congrats for the awesome last update.
Glad you liked the update!

The children will be goblins. I imagine it a bit like the Asari from Mass Effect. Where they take the other race genetic material to slightly mutate theirs.

So, when there is a lack of goblin females, they can turn to other races to increase their population. They are hightly adaptable too, that's why Nax pheromones attract the girls, because he have been living with other races for a long time.

Last edited:

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
No the problem is that your apk is not signed.
see the screenshot i downloaded the version which is in the main thread. After i signed your apk it installed and runs flowlessly despite its over 2gb size.

Other potential problem: You did not updated the version number from 0.6 in the apk this may will prevent update from version 0.6 .

Could you make a new version wich is signed with the same key as the previous one and version number updated to 0.7
I'll upload that version when I get home to see if it works that way. Thanks.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
So I got something in a ".zip ....iso". I assume that is a faulty download or smth?
Re-checking on a different link, the file size is completely off, as well.
Oh well, looking forward to that download finishing.

kvvia

May 23, 2020
Just happened to see someone mention it on another forum, and I wished I've known this title sooner.
Spent 2~3 hours going through, but it's still in development so it kinda ended abrupted for me.

BUT, I still enjoyed it a lot, especially I can't really find any titles having the similar genre/plot as this'.
Keep up the good work! Looking forward for the complete game~

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
I feel the story is getting bland slightly. I guess the original story is short and linear, whereas devs try to cram as many arts as possible to keep the game sexy. I suggest devs put some conflicts into the story. For example, MC gets pregnant and her mom strongly dismays the relationship between her daughter and the goblin, but the daughter refutes her mom with the mother's affair with the blacksmith. They finally decide to convince each other with "actions", not "words"( foursome swinging arts could be helpful). Or, devs can let the goblin be kidnapped by the human "hunters" or "guards", the four girls need to rescue it with their "skills". It is just my personal view, though. I enjoy the arts very much.

Last edited:
Reactions: Super_Nova-

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Glad you liked the update!

The children will be goblins. I imagine it a bit like the Asari from Mass Effect. Where they take the other race genetic material to slightly mutate theirs.

So, when there is a lack of goblin females, they can turn to other races to increase their population. They are hightly adaptable too, that's why Nax pheromones attract the girls, because he have been living with other races for a long time.
Yup makes sense. Goblin babies it is

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
I feel the story is getting bland slightly. I guess the original story is short and linear, whereas devs try to cram as many arts as possible to keep the game sexy. I suggest devs put some conflicts into the story. For example, MC gets pregnant and her mom strongly dismays the relationship between her daughter and the goblin, but the daughter refutes her mom with the mother's affair with the blacksmith. They finally decide to convince each other with "actions", not "words"( foursome swinging arts could be helpful). Or, devs can let the goblin be kidnapped by the human "hunters" or "guards", the four girls need to rescue it with their "skills". It is just my personal view, though. I enjoy the arts very much.
I purposely avoided doing things like that on this game because my objetive is to make a short story(That I can complete in a timely manner) where four girls fall for a goblin. Because of this, I trim almost everything that isn't progressing that central plot.

Obviously if is just sex with the goblin in a long game, it would get repetitive fast, that's why this story is about to end.

My objetive was to get experience and check if I have the motivation to complete a simple project, before jumping into a bigger one.

Now that I know that I can do it. My plan is to use this game as a "prologue" for a bigger and more diverse one. So, that kind of interactions that you ask for will be on part 2 of the game.

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
to me that will be too much off a family drama, Guys dont like to mellow down fast when they are Aroused, almost all males playing this get bonners. the moment it will be a chit chat... they will curse our Trusty-Oldie- Patcher like anything, which is not good for a game dev-per in terms of motivation (Right Trusty;) ) AKA- "Cut the crap do some action" LOL:LOL: also as you suggested... just to get a good Four-some Orgy scene... That will be heck of a homework for Trusty, not wort it.

Super_Nova-

Nov 20, 2019
I purposely avoided doing things like that on this game because my objetive is to make a short story(That I can complete in a timely manner) where four girls fall for a goblin. Because of this, I trim almost everything that isn't progressing that central plot.

Obviously if is just sex with the goblin in a long game, it would get repetitive fast, that's why this story is about to end.

My objetive was to get experience and check if I have the motivation to complete a simple project, before jumping into a bigger one.

Now that I know that I can do it. My plan is to use this game as a "prologue" for a bigger and more diverse one. So, that kind of interactions that you ask for will be on part 2 of the game.
i just wanted to give an idea here, this game being a
female protagonist
the only thing i found little bit missing (yes it is something also rare to see) was P.O.V images (from the girls point of view) during interaction or some H scenes. may be you should give it a thought if your next game will be something similar to this game. what do you think.. i ll add some images in support of my comment

4.50 star(s) 52 Votes