szszfesSf

Feb 13, 2021
Just played the latest patch. Gotta say I absolutely love this game.
MC has full agency over how much she sleeps with goblin. no forced sex/rape.
plus the girls all got a nice bush (not over the top but enough to make it hot)
plus a bit of preggo content too!

this is definitely on my watchlist for favorite games.

Nov 10, 2017
are there any similar games like this? where female protagonist/character falls for this... type of thing?
I walk among zombies is the only one I can remember. sad about its vol 3 tho, not up to par

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
are there any similar games like this? where female protagonist/character falls for this... type of thing?
I walk among zombies is the only one I can remember. sad about its vol 3 tho, not up to par
Not exactly like this obviously, but Healslut has at least some scenes with the Goblin Companion.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hi TrustyOldPatches
When do you expect to release the last update for GB? Also I read you are planning to release a small game before the squeal. Have you started working on it or will you be working on it parallel to squeal?

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Hi TrustyOldPatches
When do you expect to release the last update for GB? Also I read you are planning to release a small game before the squeal. Have you started working on it or will you be working on it parallel to squeal?
About the last update, too soon to say. There is a lot of scenes to do, much more than in a normal patch, so it will take me some time.

About the small game, I have started working on it already, mostly on the models and setting. And as I develop it, I'll do some work on the sequel.

Reactions: msleomac

PoGo3544

Mar 18, 2022
Still a lot of work to do on it. I have roughtly completed 2 of the 9 ending, with the third one almost finished too.
I want to start by acknowledging all the hard work and time you've put into this project and state I most certainly am not a Dev. With that being said do you have to finish all nine before you can release? Is it even feasible to release new version with each as you complete them? I know I'm just greedy for the content and am excited for the next installment to begin.

Reactions: demnesn21151

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
I want to start by acknowledging all the hard work and time you've put into this project and state I most certainly am not a Dev. With that being said do you have to finish all nine before you can release? Is it even feasible to release new version with each as you complete them? I know I'm just greedy for the content and am excited for the next installment to begin.
It's feasible yeah. I think I'll make a poll later at patreon to let people choose which way they prefer.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
It's feasible yeah. I think I'll make a poll later at patreon to let people choose which way they prefer.
I think you should wait till the all endings complete. In case you release part of the ending & the one some players want is not there they will end up frustrated. I have experienced the same in some games.

Though I agree with PoGo3544. I am greedy for more of the game too so I too am tempted to want content faster. Its a acknowledgment of how enjoyable & well made the game is.

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
I think you should wait till the all endings complete. In case you release part of the ending & the one some players want is not there they will end up frustrated. I have experienced the same in some games.

Though I agree with PoGo3544. I am greedy for more of the game too so I too am tempted to want content faster. Its a acknowledgment of how enjoyable & well made the game is.
I finally decided on releasing the endings in packs of 3. Not only so you guys wait less time, but because it's way more manageable for me.

Dec 21, 2021
Am i the only one around here who hate multiple ending type of games. It doesnt bring anything to the table rather then stretch the story thin in a bad way. For example here: for the support of the bunch of endings, the developer has to focus on a lot of scenes to advance the story with only one step.
I would prefer those 9 scenes embedded in a longer story rather then saving the game at one point and reloading it, which destroys the point of this whole thing anyway.

Almost in every multiple ending erotic games, the gameplay isnt really existing and re-read all the static part is boring as hell as i saw most of the players just complete the game once and search for a gallery unlocker to watch the parts which are locked for them because of their decisions.

Im just writing this because its sad to see that so many good games become shorter than it should be because devs focus on totally unneccessary stuff or makes their game repetitive to force players to replay the same 4hrs of content 15 times rather than once for 9hrs which would provide better overall experience.

Btw, this is the best goblin type of game i have ever played im just not happy that i have to save scum to watch everything.

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Am i the only one around here who hate multiple ending type of games. It doesnt bring anything to the table rather then stretch the story thin in a bad way. For example here: for the support of the bunch of endings, the developer has to focus on a lot of scenes to advance the story with only one step.
I would prefer those 9 scenes embedded in a longer story rather then saving the game at one point and reloading it, which destroys the point of this whole thing anyway.

Almost in every multiple ending erotic games, the gameplay isnt really existing and re-read all the static part is boring as hell as i saw most of the players just complete the game once and search for a gallery unlocker to watch the parts which are locked for them because of their decisions.

Im just writing this because its sad to see that so many good games become shorter than it should be because devs focus on totally unneccessary stuff or makes their game repetitive to force players to replay the same 4hrs of content 15 times rather than once for 9hrs which would provide better overall experience.

Btw, this is the best goblin type of game i have ever played im just not happy that i have to save scum to watch everything.
Personally I don't enjoy kinetic novels. The choices part is what get me inmersed in this kind of game. It makes you feel like you're the one causing the "corruption" of the heroine, instead of just seeing someone fall into depravity.

If the choices that lead to that don't have a proper pay off, you end in a situation like the ending of Mass effect 3 where no one is happy.

4.50 star(s) 52 Votes