• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Game almost finished... I hope your next game will be 'Dating my boss', exclusively female, female POV, female emotions, romance, sex and sensual, sentimental experience. Try create... first ADULT game...
Don't know what you are on about, but that sounds terrible.
Besides, he has already talked about what his next game is going to be, and this is basically the prologue to it, so more goblin sexy time! :love:

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
we loved all romances & relationships made in this game. And enjoyed all characters involved as well.
MC is really the winner here. So nice he sharing his seeds. A princess devoted to him is our dreams!

callisto-xf3.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: msleomac

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
we loved all romances & relationships made in this game.
Speak for yourself lol
I'd love to have a path where Nax is closer to the classic rude, brute and sleazy goblin than the current options.

Also, why did you attach that gif? I'm not sure how but you're able to properly put it under your posts.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Losersriot

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Game almost finished... I hope your next game will be 'Dating my boss', exclusively female, female POV, female emotions, romance, sex and sensual, sentimental experience. Try create... first ADULT game...
Sorry Losersriot but I am afraid that game is not going to be made according to dev.

Dev dropped the idea of a separate game and added the elements of DMB to his existing and upcoming games. Does the blacksmith look familiar. Dev next game is the sequel to TGB but is supposed to be bigger in length and scope.

Before and during the sequel he intends to drop a small interim game about girls stuck on an island with goblins to take a break from working on the same game to long and get bored. That is my understanding and summary of devs briefing till date.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
we loved all romances & relationships made in this game. And enjoyed all characters involved as well.
MC is really the winner here. So nice he sharing his seeds. A princess devoted to him is our dreams!

View attachment 2142889
I agree its a nice change of pace from regular goblin stories.

Speak for yourself lol
I'd love to have a path where Nax is closer to the classic rude, brute and sleazy goblin than the current options.

Also, why did you attach that gif? I'm not sure how but you're able to properly put it under your posts.
You might get your wish in the sequel. I think there is going to be some variety. Probably :unsure:

Reactions: quiboune

Seyon

Sep 21, 2018
This game is very interesting and i like female pov in male harem scenario for a change, but i feel like it lack something. Idk, maybe goblin is a little too nice, i would like for him to be more of a dick and only pretend to be nice so he can corrupt girls. Also to add some Netori, when he steals someones girl, or something like that.
But that's just me, i guess my brain expect some nastiness when i play goblin games :sneaky:

TrustyOldPatches

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
This game is very interesting and i like female pov in male harem scenario for a change, but i feel like it lack something. Idk, maybe goblin is a little too nice, i would like for him to be more of a dick and only pretend to be nice so he can corrupt girls. Also to add some Netori, when he steals someones girl, or something like that.
But that's just me, i guess my brain expect some nastiness when i play goblin games :sneaky:
For this one I wanted to go for something different that your usual evil ugly creature, as there was a lot of games like that. But part two will have some ugly evil bastards for Isabella to have "fun" with.

locoraptus_69

Jan 26, 2021
For this one I wanted to go for something different that your usual evil ugly creature, as there was a lot of games like that. But part two will have some ugly evil bastards for Isabella to have "fun" with.

Yeah the way you wrote him was really good and unique, and I can't wait to see what an ugly bastarted character from you will be like, I bet it's gonna be great!

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Idea for the most boring sex game ever lmao
That's because you teenage . Teenagers don't have enough neural cells to feel difficult, refined emotions. That's why they only jerk off. A teenager's psyche is too immature to sense shading, semitones, dimension, compound colours and textures. That's why they love ugly, faceless, primitive anime. A teenager's little head is still in his childhood, so he likes goblins, robots and his mommy. Teenagers like potato chips because elaborate tastes aren't available to them yet. That's why teenagers jerk off to ugly anime-style robots and eat chips.

locoraptus_69

Jan 26, 2021
That's because you teenage . Teenagers don't have enough neural cells to feel difficult, refined emotions. That's why they only jerk off. A teenager's psyche is too immature to sense shading, semitones, dimension, compound colours and textures. That's why they love ugly, faceless, primitive anime. A teenager's little head is still in his childhood, so he likes goblins, robots and his mommy. Teenagers like potato chips because elaborate tastes aren't available to them yet. That's why teenagers jerk off to ugly anime-style robots and eat chips.

Yeah, by the way you talk, I'm sure I'm the youngest here lol... you do you buddy. Keep enjoying your soap opera sex games.

ChadtheBeast

Oct 14, 2021
Dude, you need to calm down. You come on to this thread making a suggestion for a terrible game, which obviously no one here would want to play. Quit insulting people just because they have a different opinion than you. Ironically, you're the one acting like a child with that little hissy fit you just threw.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
and also , NTR games where goblins , orcs, kobolds, imps and kerpali take over human families and impregnate , actually are the best ones

View attachment 2145015
The opposite is far superior.
Think of this: a human man is kidnapped by an orc tribe and forced to work and fight against other humans. He wins every single fight and that draws the attention of a few orc women, whom he seduces. One of them the wife of an older, experienced orc warrior that decides to challenge the human when he finds out about her infidelity. Trying to prove their kind superior, but the orc loses as well and the tribe is forced to accept the human into the tribe, as per custom. The orc chief wants to stop this human and keeps sending his best warriors to challenge the human, but he keeps winning every fight and seducing their wives and daughters and fucking every female orc he defeats, impregnating most of them. The game comes to its final chapter with the human having defeated every male in the tribe and fucked every female or feminine enough male, at which point the human challenges the tribe leader and wins, taking over control of the tribe.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Dude, you need to calm down. You come on to this thread making a suggestion for a terrible game, which obviously no one here would want to play.
'Terrible game' - 'Dating my boss' was suggest year ago by TrustyOldPatches, 'The Goblins brides''s dev.

4.50 star(s) 51 Votes