l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Got locked at the goblin arena, realized how far back I'd have to go to get enough wiggle room to move past and said fuck it. Game is literally unplayable if you make the "wrong" choices.
Yeah that one I am adding another option for... too punishing

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
Why a goblin? Couldnt it be an orc instead? The idea of a green midget rapist is just too stupid - even a woman could just kick them in the head a few times and kill them.

Change it to an orc, orcs are huge and beastly - the ultimate hentai ugly bastard rapists.
The story isn't about rape and violence(sadism and masochism ); it is about submission and domination. On many occasions, it would be much more exciting for a sub to get dominated by a much inferior figure, mentally speaking. So, this choice of the author could be optimal, according to the context.

Notloc

Dec 20, 2018
So I have a question and a suggestion. First I would like to say love this game/story, it definitely hits the scratch for me that most games and stories miss. Massive props to the game maker and writer. My first question is, is there some kind of walkthrough so i can see if i missed any paths? Secondly my suggestion is maybe at the end of the game make a good and bad ending one where protagonists breaks free. and the bad ending where the protagonists accepts life of being submissive slave. Also I'm into pregnancy and NTR scenes but i may be the minority on that. Anyway i just wanted to say great job and i love your work.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
So I have a question and a suggestion. First I would like to say love this game/story, it definitely hits the scratch for me that most games and stories miss. Massive props to the game maker and writer. My first question is, is there some kind of walkthrough so i can see if i missed any paths? Secondly my suggestion is maybe at the end of the game make a good and bad ending one where protagonists breaks free. and the bad ending where the protagonists accepts life of being submissive slave. Also I'm into pregnancy and NTR scenes but i may be the minority on that. Anyway i just wanted to say great job and i love your work.
Currently there is no walkthrough, but it is something I could work on after I finish the game.

One thought I have is to have a screen at the end where you can view different "what if" scenarios and alternate endings, and you can unlock them using points. I will try to create a list of possible branches and "bad ends."

But that will be after I finish the main story.

Aphrodite, is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If not, either way thank you for the game.
Yes, it is going to be book 2 of the story - it will first be a book.

Noted about your choice of ending, maybe that can be one of the bonus endings you can unlock :)

Sneak peak of some more upcoming game artwork:

asdj1239

Dec 13, 2018
the browser i use doesn't seem capable of saving progress. I was just wondering if there's a console command I can use to unlock up to a specific chapter?

Jan 5, 2022
Currently there is no walkthrough, but it is something I could work on after I finish the game.

One thought I have is to have a screen at the end where you can view different "what if" scenarios and alternate endings, and you can unlock them using points. I will try to create a list of possible branches and "bad ends."

Noted about your choice of ending, maybe that can be one of the bonus endings you can unlock :)

Sneak peak of some more upcoming game artwork: Pixeldrain
Nice. Can't wait.

Reactions: Notloc

Impalord

Jul 5, 2020

Sneak peak of some more upcoming game artwork: Pixeldrain
Love the story so far.
As for a walkthrough ... so far the choices are few enough to do without at the moment.
Would love to see more diverting options and sidelines/digression/nuanced pathways once the main story line and arc stands.

But so far really good and good writing. I notice you want to spice things up with more underlining pictures and scenes? Welcome choice.

Reactions: l1lym

Impalord

Jul 5, 2020
The story isn't about rape and violence(sadism and masochism ); it is about submission and domination. On many occasions, it would be much more exciting for a sub to get dominated by a much inferior figure, mentally speaking. So, this choice of the author could be optimal, according to the context.
And it's also about curruption, mind-break and netorare (NTR) ;)

Reactions: l1lym

lilpixxle

Nov 27, 2018
Another sneak preview! I really like adding motion blur to the renders to give that little bit of a feeling of motion
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
this is looking better and better, kinda tempted to read the books now.
I know you probably mentioned it before but would you be kind enought to share with me where one might aquire the books?

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
this is looking better and better, kinda tempted to read the books now.
I know you probably mentioned it before but would you be kind enought to share with me where one might aquire the books?
You can read the completed version here:

I’d say I’m maybe a week or two away from releasing the full version of the CYOA

fzonedout

Dec 10, 2019
l1lym I just came across voiced versions of Chapter 1 and Chapter 7, which were awesome. Are any more voiced chapters that you can share?

Thanks!

4.10 star(s) 24 Votes