Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
No it is not abandoned, it is what I am currently working on every day, and you can see progress in almost real time in the .
Ok I saw this and thought you moved on which would have been a real shame

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Ok I saw this and thought you moved on which would have been a real shame
No no, I just like having other story projects on the side, X-Change Life is still my main focus, the others are just creative outlets. I also write oftentimes, one of which is the story on which this game is based. But the stories are just side things rather than my main thing.

Plushie

Jul 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
FUCK that scene STILL gives me a hard on, just seeing the pic. mmmm..
Though i would have it expected the goob to be a bit more thick and maybe clumby, by some of the descriptions.
I am really looking forward to this as well.
Mind you, i also play for doing a "hero" playthrough, trying to stay as heroic as i can.

Reactions: l1lym and Yaval0n

Mt78

Feb 13, 2018
No no, I just like having other story projects on the side, X-Change Life is still my main focus, the others are just creative outlets. I also write oftentimes, one of which is the story on which this game is based. But the stories are just side things rather than my main thing.
you have made some fantstic games so far i have played x-change and this one and i say they a both fantastic games, keep up the good work

• Red Heart
Reactions: l1lym and cpius

Plushie

Jul 18, 2018
I think one of the reasons the aforementioned scene has such an impact is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As i keep saying. When it comes to things like these, the fact that you have a choice, makes the event a lot stronger. Because you chose to do it, and not just that it was forced.
Really looking forward to the continuation of the story <3

Astolph

Jan 15, 2018
It will probably be out in a few weeks - I first need to get this X-Change Life update out (should be no more than a few days), then after a couple rounds of inevitable bugfixing of that release, will switch completely to the Goblin's Pet and finish it off.
Happy to hear it, just finished playing through Goblin's Pet and I think you've done a fantastic job so far. Very excited to see the last few chapters, but i would like to ask if you are planning a potential threeway between Elise, Elara, and Snib? Would be interesting if there's a potential option to have Snib take the both of them for good.

Apr 28, 2022
Why a goblin? Couldnt it be an orc instead? The idea of a green midget rapist is just too stupid - even a woman could just kick them in the head a few times and kill them.

Change it to an orc, orcs are huge and beastly - the ultimate hentai ugly bastard rapists.

• Haha
Reactions: Geigi

Ahree5sa

Apr 13, 2019
I think that this is a great story. Incredible even when I consider that this is a side-project.
On first play-through I got into a bad end and tried going back to various stages, but couldn't stop the bad end. Are there really long branches in the game that just have to lead to a bad end? I don't know if I want to go through all combinations of decisions up to that point. Is there a way to know that I'm on a doomed path?

Jul 20, 2019
Why a goblin? Couldnt it be an orc instead? The idea of a green midget rapist is just too stupid - even a woman could just kick them in the head a few times and kill them.

Change it to an orc, orcs are huge and beastly - the ultimate hentai ugly bastard rapists.
I don't think it needs to be stated why a goblin is more appealing than an orc to some. In fact, I'd say the bit about a 'green midget rapist' was almost spot on the money.

SarcasticDF40

Jul 19, 2017

Orc is good too but there is something about being slowly wore down/corrupted by something weak and repulsive
that appeals. Equal parts shame and hopeless rage as you are led from one no win situation to another losing
little pieces of your dignity and respect along the way. An orc will beat you physically then claim you, there is no real
long term challenge there. A goblin has to be crafty if he wants to claim a breeding slave. And you know the entire
time what it plans for you are, you are just powerless to stop it, like a train wreck.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Unique to the game, if you don’t agree to Snib’s deal

Reactions: Rixen

human94

Jul 15, 2018
l1lym , thanks. Really good start with you second(not sure that this right) game. I know that XCL you main project and it was surprise for me that you make this game different. It's not same as XCL. Without grind. Main focus on story. Images not many, but for me this problem disapeared after reading story.
p.s: different don't mean bad. Just surprised that this game not based on XCL. Some dev prefer use they previous work like fundament for new game.
p.p.s: thanks again. I bad with English. Sorry if you see some gramar mistake. I hope all this my text understandable.

Reactions: l1lym and Andybuddy

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
1718714585412.png

I'm hard at work now on the final chapters!

l1lym , thanks. Really good start with you second(not sure that this right) game. I know that XCL you main project and it was surprise for me that you make this game different. It's not same as XCL. Without grind. Main focus on story. Images not many, but for me this problem disapeared after reading story.
p.s: different don't mean bad. Just surprised that this game not based on XCL. Some dev prefer use they previous work like fundament for new game.
p.p.s: thanks again. I bad with English. Sorry if you see some gramar mistake. I hope all this my text understandable.
I'm so glad you're enjoying it! Yes, I wanted to do something totally different from X-Change Life. It's just a nice change of pace.

hannibal_291

Mar 11, 2017
Hi, I'm a HUGE fan of the game (best game on the site imo) and am happy you are finding it enjoyable to write! I know you had mentioned in a previous post that you were "finishing it off". Does that mean the game is coming to an end soon?

As an additional question (since I also think the size difference/power exchange is great), is there any chance there will be a scene where Snib rides Elise in the future (given the size difference), such as in an ending? Or a developed ending where Elise totally falls for Snib without Elara? Totally fine if not, just pieces I was curious about.

Thank you again for making such an AMAZING game, and keep up the great work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: l1lym

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Hi, I'm a HUGE fan of the game (best game on the site imo) and am happy you are finding it enjoyable to write! I know you had mentioned in a previous post that you were "finishing it off". Does that mean the game is coming to an end soon?

As an additional question (since I also think the size difference/power exchange is great), is there any chance there will be a scene where Snib rides Elise in the future (given the size difference), such as in an ending? Or a developed ending where Elise totally falls for Snib without Elara? Totally fine if not, just pieces I was curious about.

Thank you again for making such an AMAZING game, and keep up the great work!
Yes, TGP will soon be completed - it is 20 chapters long. However, I am open to adding new routes and mini scenes to the story after it is completed - first I am going to finish it end to end, and then see what other content (like what you mention), people are interested in seeing and flesh it out a bit!

The sequel (story version) is being started on end of this year - this is the 1st of 3 books, but not sure if the next one would become a CYOA too...

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Got locked at the goblin arena, realized how far back I'd have to go to get enough wiggle room to move past and said fuck it. Game is literally unplayable if you make the "wrong" choices.

4.10 star(s) 25 Votes