l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Here's an example of how I'm post-processing the renders for The Goblin's Pet to bring them up a notch.

Here is the original which Sorrow did, which already looks great in terms of the structure (this is to add to Chapter 3):

masturbate 1.png

Then I use photoshop and some AI tooling to add a "layer", and give her more realistic skin, some slightly better lighting etc.

masturbate 1.jpg

It's a really fun process but it takes maybe 1 hour per image photoshopping, however I really think it adds a lot to the impact of the individual images.

aguy57

Sep 18, 2017
Here's an example of how I'm post-processing the renders for The Goblin's Pet to bring them up a notch.

Here is the original which Sorrow did, which already looks great in terms of the structure (this is to add to Chapter 3):

View attachment 3765435

Then I use photoshop and some AI tooling to add a "layer", and give her more realistic skin, some slightly better lighting etc.

View attachment 3765436

It's a really fun process but it takes maybe 1 hour per image photoshopping, however I really think it adds a lot to the impact of the individual images.
Holy shit that is amazing. Could you share what the prompt / model was for this ?

fzonedout

Dec 10, 2019

View attachment 3765435

View attachment 3765436

Looks amazing. When do you anticipate finishing up the final product including any re-work of older images?

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Looks amazing. When do you anticipate finishing up the final product including any re-work of older images?
2 weeks or less! I will probably keep working on it after the story is complete to make the images as consistent as possible and to rewrite some parts. I have been rewriting some of the later chapters completely, to make them hotter! And some of the early chapters need love too...

It is using magnific upscaler, I think there is a similar free product out there but I love how easy magnific is to use. But the AI does make a lot of mistakes, so it's also a manual photoshop process to make a composite image between the DAZ render and the AI generation.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Chapters 1-17 are now available for Subscribers to try out! There are still some routes to add for them, the public release is definitely only a week or two away, depending on how crazy I get reworking the older chapters...

iCelso

Jan 8, 2024
First of all, sorry if I misspell some words, English is not my first language.

This game is simply the best I've ever played, chapters 16 and 17 are amazing, but I have a few questions.

During the game, the main character takes 16 chapters to finally give in to the goblin, but in chapter 17 Elara is quickly corrupted by him, is this because the end of the game is near and there are not enough chapters for Elara to resist the goblin, or does the main character actually have some resistance compared to the other women in the game?

Thank you for developing this amazing game.

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
First of all, sorry if I misspell some words, English is not my first language.

This game is simply the best I've ever played, chapters 16 and 17 are amazing, but I have a few questions.

During the game, the main character takes 16 chapters to finally give in to the goblin, but in chapter 17 Elara is quickly corrupted by him, is this because the end of the game is near and there are not enough chapters for Elara to resist the goblin, or does the main character actually have some resistance compared to the other women in the game?

Thank you for developing this amazing game.
I’m so glad you’re enjoying it!

That is a question I frequently get, and I should put a proper explanation in. In this case it’s because the cum was left out for an entire day without drying out, and thus it fermented and had an extremely high potency.

Also some people are just more susceptible, but in this case the biggest factor was how long it had been left out before she drank it

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Another sneak preview render for today! And a video clip to show a little bit more of the process we are using for the images... the base render is done in DAZ, and then I use Magnific to apply this AI layer which gives more realistic characteristics to the skin - pressure under fingers, contact with water, etc. Then just blending and comping stuff together in photoshop to correct any mistakes the AI made.

tub 5.jpg
View attachment upscale.webm

B1gCh33sy

Jul 22, 2018
@l1lym

Is there currently a way to pass Snib's satisfaction check at the end of ch 16 and fail the heroism check at the beginning of ch 17? Will you have a bad/lewd end guide made after you finish?

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
@l1lym

Is there currently a way to pass Snib's satisfaction check at the end of ch 16 and fail the heroism check at the beginning of ch 17? Will you have a bad/lewd end guide made after you finish?
Yes I will make a guide and yes there is a way to make those checks currently but it is tough.

Reactions: B1gCh33sy
4.20 star(s) 26 Votes