Mastodon

Feb 20, 2018
That one deferred bad end is nasty.
Like, you can foresee that a certain action is a really bad idea for a number of reasons, but a guaranteed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is not one of them.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I agree with the censored part; if the dev could give more time to MC's struggle and resistance, this game would be even better. I doubt that, tho, because of the premise: the potent and almighty goblins' sperm, there wouldn't be much flexibility in between. MC is either a cum-craving sex slave or a warrior who never touches goblins' dicks.
I prefer my corruption stories to be slow-boil, not "give in one time and you're railroaded into an eventual game over".

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Not every choice will railroad you into a game over but that early one is critical, not to get exposed to goblin pheremones before the arena fight. I may add a high willpower type save to take moonshade before the fight though where you can spend a few redo points to continue, but I also like to stay as close to the story world rules as possible.

yingyinlingxiang

Oct 18, 2021
I greatly appreciate the author's delicate description of the protagonist's psychological state, which is a part that many works do not value, and the changes in the heart are crucial for the process of corruption! I really like it!!! I really can't wait to see the content of the next 5 chapters!!
Of course, I am also quite interested in branching storylines, but I know that branching storylines and development are no different from creating new works again, which takes a lot of time and energy. I am waiting and looking forward to it!!

wDisney

Jan 16, 2018
That was a nice read
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure it needs to be a game though , but I most certainly would not notice the novel otherwise.
Will "The Courtesans of Sirath" follow the same heroes, or will it just share the setting?

Mysterone

Mar 2, 2024
So I've tried multiple choices through the game, and no matter what I get a game over in chapter 11. How do you not get bred by grokk after the second fight?

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
> [male protagonist] [futa/trans protagonist] [female protagonist]

wait... are you playing as the sex slave that gets magically transformed from male into female?
because my first assumption from the description was that you play as the goblin. which is just [male protagonist]

BullRush77

Jul 15, 2018
man this looks good but im just not into the whole transformation thing I'll give it a try tho

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
This is a really nice fic, buuuut it's also too dark for my tastes, and giving the interactive format I do hope you'll change some things about the final few chapters to allow for more choice, interactivity and the current game format sort of sucks if you get railroaded into a bad end no matter what.

latenight

Oct 22, 2016
So as I understand the game has one defined storyline with bunch of bad ends if you choose wrong option? There's no branching story paths but only one hidden among dead ends?

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
So as I understand the game has one defined storyline with bunch of bad ends if you choose wrong option? There's no branching story paths but only one hidden among dead ends?
For now yeah, there is a main storyline, there is some wiggle room to stay on the "canon" path. My goal is to implement the full story end to end, and then add some more branches after that but I wanted to start from the completed story rather than get mired down in a bunch of branches.
This is a really nice fic, buuuut it's also too dark for my tastes, and giving the interactive format I do hope you'll change some things about the final few chapters to allow for more choice, interactivity and the current game format sort of sucks if you get railroaded into a bad end no matter what.
Well the main story technically has a sort of good end! But I'd love to have a secret gooder end added in too at some point, but will probably complete the story first and then add more endings. I'd be curious if people who are familiar with the story wanted to submit ideas for what the MC could do, and then I could try to add in some of those as branches and just play them out and see how they go...
man this looks good but im just not into the whole transformation thing I'll give it a try tho
Thanks for giving it a try - totally get it if it's not your thing...

As you can see from the review section, for some people it is very much not their thing, it made someone big mad :D
> [male protagonist] [futa/trans protagonist] [female protagonist]

wait... are you playing as the sex slave that gets magically transformed from male into female?
because my first assumption from the description was that you play as the goblin. which is just [male protagonist]
Sorry no you play as the human slave to the goblin basically.

Last edited:

BurgerGal

Dec 16, 2018
Great game, I don't wanna spoil myself on the story so I'll be patient but in the meantime anyone know of any similar games in concept? Specifically a sub to some sort of monster like a goblin. Could be female protag, or MTF whatever works tbh

bibi77

May 11, 2018
The writer is a genius, this is fucking great I enjoyed it so much.
My only fear is that that there are only 5 chapters left, I kinda want to enjoy seeing MC drown more and more, and to see more lewd encounters between the MC and snib. seeing how the MC mind change, not like suddnely it just a stupid ahego face.

overall this was very very enjoyable I been looking for updates every hour for the past 3 days lol

Reactions: hannibal_291

bleeprahul

Sep 27, 2021
Is there any timeline as to when the next 5 chapters will be added? should i wait or finish the story on scribble. Story is so great, that waiting does not seem like a good idea to me :D

l1lym

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
Is there any timeline as to when the next 5 chapters will be added? should i wait or finish the story on scribble. Story is so great, that waiting does not seem like a good idea to me :D
Haha I would say I will be able to get it done sometime over the next month or so. I am just trying to finish an update on my X-Change Life game first, but that one is progressing well and then I will finish up TGP.

But I do plan to continue with a few subsequent updates after TGP is story-complete to make the branching aspects a bit more fun and make the stats a bit more impactful.

royotia69

Jun 2, 2018
I only have chapter 1-10 unlocked even after playing chapter 15, is there a way to fix it? Since it's based on a novel I don't expect the choices to change the story much but I would love to be proven wrong.

4.10 star(s) 24 Votes