3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That's a monthly render, it just says that the dev is active, although the latest news about the game got posted on 27th of February soooo your point still stands, i'm just nitpicky because i want public news u.u
Could be worse, he could follow Stencilbits public news format and repeat the same stuff every single month.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Offcuts dev.

We've had the same update every month for nearly 4 years. The next update has been going to the testers and almost ready to launch since Christmas 2019.
Damn, if he avoided the abandoned tag for a long time, he is a genius and everyone else is a moron then XD like the Bath-water thing, who is the idiot? the one who sells it or the ones who buy it?XD

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
How is this not abandoned? 8 months+ and nothing. They shouldn't be able to avoid the tag by just posting bullshit like pictures on Patreon.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
God of Yuri school?
I never knew a lesbian school had a Male as god. Wasn't supposet to be Goddess? Lesbian ain't into dicks? This suspicious :unsure:

Reactions: Banality

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
It seems this game is Finished cause there is no more update on the game yet?

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
It had more potential than actual yuri content, that's for sure. :confused:
Yep, that's the question I have, does the game mostly focus on actual yuri or is there some D?
I stop playing the Headmaster because of the later.
A god of yuri with male character is kind of a bad omen.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Yep, that's the question I have, does the game mostly focus on actual yuri or is there some D?
I stop playing the Headmaster because of the later.
A god of yuri with male character is kind of a bad omen.
Lot of D. the game is about a god-like MC trying to fix every girl in the school(and the school is ALL girls), it's like MC's test for being the next God.

Reactions: lnomsim

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
if the update came out last year why there is no abandoned tag on it yet thats freaking weird?

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes