3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Simple. Some of us value loyalty above all in a partner for life and yanderes are unconditionally loyal and completely devoted, a huge plus.

Yanderes wont be living bombs if you can tame her which most of the protagonists in yandere shows failed miserably. Those protagonist, both male and female, are most of the time pathetic losers that cant handle the yandere intensity and always try to run and hide like the lil bitch they are. A badass protagonist wont have much problem taming a yandere and gaining the ultimate loyal partner.

Reactions: SardanticDecay

buff

May 29, 2017
Are there any plans to add any, you know, yuri action to Yuri School?

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Give me a definition of USELESS.....
- "hmmmm... how about: being a male at an all lesbian school?"
Sounds legit...

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
It hasn't...more onhold. The dev has reasons for this, but it would be improper of me to say it. It's just something only they can make public.

Work is still going on, just at a snail's pace.
Is this another one where the dev has had several dire diseases, 5 grandmothers died, etc like WVM?

• Haha
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

DKoW

Mar 23, 2019
Not for me to tell, as I said. All I can say is that things are slowly being worked on and the game is probably going to be renamed, due to the confusing nature of the current name vs expectation.

Reactions: sonhot

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Not for me to tell, as I said. All I can say is that things are slowly being worked on and the game is probably going to be renamed, due to the confusing nature of the current name vs expectation.
Yeah i can see some people like what the title implies but i wouldn't want to play a game that it is the main focus of the game and the title to me implies that most if not all Li would be lesbians and MC would only be 3rd wheeling into a lesbian relationship. Which oddly enough some people like that idea. Never understood why some people like to watch 2 women go at it instead of being the one in the action. And never understood why you as the MC would let your LI to also be in love with the other Li in your harem. I don't know just something i will never understand.

Last edited:

DKoW

Mar 23, 2019
Yeah i can see some people like what the title implies but i wouldn't want to play a game that it is the main focus of the game and the title to me implies that most if not all Li would be lesbians and MC would only be 3rd wheeling into a lesbian relationship. Which oddly enough some people like that idea. Never understood why some people like to watch 2 women go at it instead of being the one in the action. And never understood why you as the MC would let your LI to also be in love with the other Li in your harem. I don't know just something i will never understand.
Same way people have a pregnancy or NTR/Cucking kink. They think its hot. You don't have to like or understand it.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
And never understood why you as the MC would let your LI to also be in love with the other Li in your harem. I don't know just something i will never understand.
Because if they get along, they don't get jealous, if they don't get jealous, they don't fight, if they don't fight, they don't leave or don't try to ruin each other's life in the attempt to become your favourite(and possibly the only) girl.

And that's without even considering the MC's sexual vigour, unless the MC is pumped-up with magic or sexual super-drugs, the average male can like what? cum 3 times before shooting dust and then need rest for 3-4 days? Imagine having a harem of girls sexually needy for a good fuck on a daily basis, a MC in a realistic world(normal dude, maybe huge penis but common human's sexual stamina)...well...he can't achieve the feat of satisfy them all, unless the harem is small or the girls can cum 3 times in a row with just a soft caress between their legs

So yeah, thanks i prefer when my harem get along with each other and the MC can take a break every once in a while XD

Reactions: Simulacrum29

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Because if they get along, they don't get jealous, if they don't get jealous, they don't fight, if they don't fight, they don't leave or don't try to ruin each other's life in the attempt to become your favourite(and possibly the only) girl.

And that's without even considering the MC's sexual vigour, unless the MC is pumped-up with magic or sexual super-drugs, the average male can like what? cum 3 times before shooting dust and then need rest for 3-4 days? Imagine having a harem of girls sexually needy for a good fuck on a daily basis, a MC in a realistic world(normal dude, maybe huge penis but common human's sexual stamina)...well...he can't achieve the feat of satisfy them all, unless the harem is small or the girls can cum 3 times in a row with just a soft caress between their legs

So yeah, thanks i prefer when my harem get along with each other and the MC can take a break every once in a while XD
Well to me I think jealousy would bring more to the story. They could try to compete for MC attention and banter back and forth at each other. It could also spice up the sex if they have to compete with each other as well. And of course this being a fantasy the MC would be filled with sexual vigour, and able to keep the women satisfied, It would also be funny to see the MC try to keep up in their competion with each other. JS the Lesbian/Bi trope is being over used in the VN/Sandbox world.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Well to me I think jealousy would bring more to the story. They could try to compete for MC attention and banter back and forth at each other.
This part of your comment, proves that you didn't play this game: IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED, and it didn't end well. It ended with a few characters being shunned and one of them being bullied into suicide and MC literally having a mental breakdown, going insane for a while and choosing to kill himself, then discovering that he was in a time-loop(meaning that everything we saw so far, happened for multiple times), having a second mental breakdown and start to work on things.

Jealousy is not a positive feeling, it's not a feeling that brings out the best out of people. When someone is jealous they're not rational, and they're not having a good time, nor feel competitive(in a fair and square way at least), they feel like they should get rid of competition by ANY MEANS NECESSARY. Which is what happens here, MC favours a girl in particular, the other girls literally bully her into suicide.

I read the manga of Rosario + Vampire, it has a harem trope and competition for becoming MC's girlfriend, in that story, the girls (although it's shown in a silly way, for the sake of comedy) actually fight each other, witch-loli actually use magic to attack her rivals, Snow-Girl freezes everyone around, succubus girl usually is ready to fight by elongating her nails and revealing her succubus parts like wings and tail. Depending on how you portray such a scene, it can be both funny(which happens in both the comic and the anime) or very concerning(because it's still a fight).

What you want is not jealousy but an actual "fair and square competition" for MC's love and affection...but unless the dev has it planned, i don't see it happening in a VN where literally characters can die because they're so addicted to MC's presence, that they do horrible things to each other(including murder).

So if you want that "healthy competition"-thing, this game it's not likely to be the one you're looking for.

Last edited:

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Is anyone else getting a lot of errors when you get to the all girl's school and run into the girl in front of the school?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Last Patreon post was 1st of March so it's not even in line for being marked as abandoned.
That's a monthly render, it just says that the dev is active, although the latest news about the game got posted on 27th of February soooo your point still stands, i'm just nitpicky because i want public news u.u

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes