• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
mayuri was enough ... no she was too much T_T now dev added sakura, half way of "paradise" prologue was emotionaly unfapable a third of first failure had me worying about sequela of possible impotence ... should i keep playing ?

Dec 17, 2017
played a little bit into im guessing the prologue, the concept is really nice but my biggest problem was lack of choice i had and i guess to some point the MC. To give
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can handle the stupid and references and such as i was expecting them and some i find endearing or giggle at. but as i ranted in the spoiler that completely lost my inrerest as the little i kept playing just was more of the same. So in short, might not be for me but i still wish the dev success and all that :p. Better yet i hope you are or will soon become content with your life.

Alright, im done ranting to get it out of my system so cheers.

solby

May 19, 2022
View attachment 1380246

Overview:
What would you do if you could create your own world with your own rules? Would you try to achieve world peace? Would you be an absolute tyrant and rule with an iron fist? Would you make everyone satisfy your every need? Or maybe you would fight to let everyone free of their unavoidable destiny?

You woke up in a strange place with an even stranger proposal, after not having any other choice you decide to take it and get transported to a seemingly perfect world (cute girls everywhere). Who wouldn't want an opportunity like that?! They will do everything you want, and I mean EVERYTHING, that sounds like parad............ what? Are you asking if there will be consequences for your careless actions?...................Are you sure I'm the one you should be asking that to? I mean.... you are their GOD now buddy . :)

(This game is not for the fainthearted, it will cover a lot of sensitive and disturbing topics so don't say we didn't warn you).

Thread Updated: 2022-03-24
Release Date: 2022-03-23
Developer: Wer0 -
Censored: No
Version: Ch1 v0.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - GDRIVE - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - GDRIVE - - -
Other:
ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1381480 View attachment 1381481 View attachment 1381483 View attachment 1381484 View attachment 1381485 View attachment 1381488 View attachment 1381490 View attachment 1719374 View attachment 1719375 View attachment 1719376 View attachment 1719378
Like android

jamyong

Jun 9, 2022
The way MC acts in the second iteration of the all girls world is just purely fucking retarded. Like absolutely zero social intelligence at all to the point that it was neither entertaining nor intriguing to read through. It's just frustrating.

Reactions: Lunarius
Mar 28, 2019
~>Heh I was expecting dominate MC but in the end it is all about a dog barking without bite how disappointing.

~>A good game in my opinion it looks like the dev want to create/recreate some mentality/physical issue on each girls problem. The MC might b key moral support to each on everyone since jealousy is a double sword on this game .

~>Perhaps MC will change since it's still early to say if he's idiot, simp, wimp, etc.

Last edited:

Pyromanci

May 15, 2021
Someone help please. It's bugging me... the three Isekais it mentions are Sword art online, RE:Zero and Kon ?????. It's making my brain hurt.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
A game full of lesbian girls been fuck by a guy? :unsure: :WaitWhat:o_O I never see a lesbian give a blowjob to some guys.They are all lesbian and if they suck Protagonist cock it no longer lesbian game. :unsure:

Reactions: qljrnt6jc4eh2

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
before i start to play....is this a vn where the mc gets humilated and is a simp or is he a cool guy who have his way with the girls....dont wanna spend time on a simp whos only dreaming of better times and the others get the girls....

• Angry
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
before i start to play....is this a vn where the mc gets humilated and is a simp or is he a cool guy who have his way with the girls....dont wanna spend time on a simp whos only dreaming of better times and the others get the girls....
before i answer you: you either try the game on your own, or you don't and move on

i'm done.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
before i answer you: you either try the game on your own, or you don't and move on

i'm done.
why should someone play something they would not enjoy?

I think the MC is not a wimp and he is the only male that gets action, but he is a total moron ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but the story is still intriguing enough for me that I could ignore it.

Nova1811

May 6, 2018

i'm done.
It's a legitimate question..
Out of all the characters of any game / VN It's the MC you spend the most time with, yet time and again devs insist on making them either a douchebag, a spineless wimp or utterly braindead. So of course people are getting tired of it.

Just something to think about before giving a useless answer the next time you see someone ask this.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
i'll never see someone ask something like this, because no one is that lazy or stupid(pick your choice), you either try it or you don't
I asked something like that and dropped games because the MC was dumb as an, especially dumb, rock. The MC is the only character we can't avoid. When a dev continuously forces the MC to make the dumbest decision possible on this side of the milky way, it sucks. Lately, a whole plethora of new devs made it their mission to make the MC the dumbest and most spinless creature on this green earth because the MC needs to grow. Yes, character growth is important, but there is no need to start the game with an mc crawling in the dirt and thanking everyone for spitting in his face.

because no one is that lazy or stupid(pick your choice), you either try it or you don't
I just respect my own time. If I would give every game on this side alone one hour to see if it is for me or not. I would be at it for years, so why not use that time for something I can enjoy instead of wading through the swamp of crap?

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I asked something like that and dropped games because the MC was dumb as an, especially dumb, rock. The MC is the only character we can't avoid. When a dev continuously forces the MC to make the dumbest decision possible on this side of the milky way, it sucks. Lately, a whole plethora of new devs made it their mission to make the MC the dumbest and most spinless creature on this green earth because the MC needs to grow. Yes, character growth is important, but there is no need to start the game with an mc crawling in the dirt and thanking everyone for spitting in his face.
still doesn't answer to my original statement: why not trying the game yourself(or himself, because you're not the one who i'm asking this, actually)?

is your time more precious than someone else's?

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
still doesn't answer to my original statement: why not trying the game yourself(or himself, because you're not the one who i'm asking this, actually)?

is your time more precious than someone else's?
I just respect my own time. If I would give every game on this side alone one hour to see if it is for me or not. I would be at it for years, so why not use that time for something I can enjoy instead of wading through the swamp of crap?

Is my time more valuable? I think not, but at the same time, it is the only time I have. If someone has played the game already, why not ask them? If you want some pieces of information about whatever, you probably don't start from scratch, but you use the tools that are given to you by others. All information we have at our disposal is the fruits of the labor of others. You probably wouldn't ask that question to someone who borrows a book from a library.

If this question is so dumb or beneath you that you don't want to waste your time, maybe don't answer. It doesn't cost you to be kind to others.

Nova1811

May 6, 2018
i'll never see someone ask something like this, because no one is that lazy or stupid(pick your choice), you either try it or you don't
Really? Because I'm seeing this question more and more lately.

How is not wanting to waste your time lazy? And since when is getting information before making a decision stupid? If more people did that you would see alot less angry people in these threads.
But responding to questions that weren't even aimed at you specifically when you don't even want or plan to answer it is a smarter thing to do I guess.. :KEK:

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes