3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

littleraven92

May 1, 2019
coming out of lurker mode to say, a good baseline so far with a lot of charming moments along with some more disturbing moments to keep the player on their toes. with it being so early in development, some linearity is to be expected, but i do hope that the game "opens up" in upcoming updates, allowing for more choices, more usage of the time jumping power, and possibly branching paths/routes.

Reactions: 2020x

Wer0

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2021
Hmmm... Already? Even game have only 1 update? 0_0
Hello, dev here! Originally this was supposed to come along with the next part of the main story but for some personal situations IRL and time constraints, I decided to release them separately to not rush the main story.

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
Is the idea that this will eventually have the player making choices and then going back in time to try different choices, or will it stay a kinetic novel?

Also, I take offense at the Prologue being called a teenage fantasy, now if you'll excuse me I'm going back to Free Cities to headpat all 500 of my worshipful nymphomaniac slaves.

• Haha
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
it seems we have a Problem in the game i am stuck on the School Roof part Can u please tell me why it won't go futher in the update

Bishamon546

Mar 26, 2021
wow, just wow, i didn't expect much but is amazing. I love the humor of the game and the story whit all its plottwist, is awesome

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Damn, when the prologue ended it has become too cringey for me. MC act like a rude moron...Goddess should have sent him to all boy school.

Last edited:
Reactions: spooge_nugget

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
After reading some comments and learning about some of what is in your game, for deeply personal reasons, I am going to pass on this game. However, it seems like you have a decent following so far, so I wish you success with your game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Wer0

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Get to part it tries to be meta
Scrollback
Instantly break immersion
Nice try, dev.

Anyways got bored of its attempts to be deep by spamming alternating caps and zalgo letters and held CTRL to see how long it would take for anything even vaguely lewd to happen.
Over 6 mins despite how fast these games rapid fire text if you do this
3-4 days
Over 3 visits to the goddess

Impressive.

boss2882

Mar 15, 2018
the games have a lot of bug all my save have dissapearred after i got stuck in a loop in the black and white image only the text advance but that no readable because they are symbol and other thing nowhere to clik text just go in loop you stuck and the only thing you can make is close the game no save or load possible i closed the game and reopened it and goodbye the save

Wer0

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2021
the games have a lot of bug all my save have dissapearred after i got stuck in a loop in the black and white image only the text advance but that no readable because they are symbol and other thing nowhere to clik text just go in loop you stuck and the only thing you can make is close the game no save or load possible i closed the game and reopened it and goodbye the save
Hello, dev here! I'll check out that issue of the save files disappearing while the other thing...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Either way, this is a save file right before that incident, as I said I'll try and make something up for more cases like this.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes