• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Wer0

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2021
I checked this game, but instead it showing Spring City, and even virus detected. Strange
That's new...I don't know if some links got mixed up? Because I don't know why it shows you an .exe of another game and as far as I know the links on this page of the game are all safe (Well the ones that are still alive)

-Nothing-

Aug 16, 2021
That's new...I don't know if some links got mixed up? Because I don't know why it shows you an .exe of another game and as far as I know the links on this page of the game are all safe (Well the ones that are still alive)
Name of the folder and the game itself showing right name, but when you send game's shortcut to VirusTotal, it shows different name and with virus detection, for no known reason.
If you don't believe me, try it by yourself

Wer0

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2021
Name of the folder and the game itself showing right name, but when you send game's shortcut to VirusTotal, it shows different name and with virus detection, for no known reason.
If you don't believe me, try it by yourself
I already test it and about the .exe it appeared to me another game as well (In my case it showed ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations.exe) I tried it with other games that I downloaded from here and some of them their .exe appeared as some other game as well. I don't know the reason as to why though.

And about the alert I investigated a little bit and it looks like a false positive, other people had similar experience with other programs that pop out the same warning but people said that MaxSecure does this sometimes. You have my word that is completely safe and sorry for the trouble.

-Nothing-

Aug 16, 2021
I already test it and about the .exe it appeared to me another game as well (In my case it showed ProjectMyriamLifeandExplorations.exe) I tried it with other games that I downloaded from here and some of them their .exe appeared as some other game as well. I don't know the reason as to why though.

And about the alert I investigated a little bit and it looks like a false positive, other people had similar experience with other programs that pop out the same warning but people said that MaxSecure does this sometimes. You have my word that is completely safe and sorry for the trouble.
I would like to believe that all of it are just false detection, but I want to know more about why antiviruses notice a virus in such file, than to blindly believe.
Also, you can try this site . It's similar to VirusTotal, but looks like showing the right name. I see that it can't see threats here, but suspects this file just like me :unsure:
123.jpg

dark_mark

Oct 24, 2021
"This game is not for the fainthearted, it will cover a lot of sensitive and disturbing topics so don't say we didn't warn you"

Please be true! Starting to build bdsm dungeon now...

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
OMG I almost died laughing at that FBI joke :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Very creative lol

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
weird sounding sentences and typos aside, game sees very promising! IMO good visuals and rendering of characters and scenes for a ai shojou/honey select game. Most of the jokes land for me. Like the lessons in love style horror and how it was implemented. Hope to see more!

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
question, i already played the prologue when the game got released for the first time...can someone give me a vague spoiler and tell me if it gets worse(i mean more traumatic)?XD i can handle it if i get warned about it XD

near29

May 24, 2018
question, i already played the prologue when the game got released for the first time...can someone give me a vague spoiler and tell me if it gets worse(i mean more traumatic)?XD i can handle it if i get warned about it XD
it gets pretty mind fucky, I went in thinking "ok guy in all girls school, fun for about 5 mins just turn on skip unread then fast-forward" but after the prologue I was hooked, there's some more traumatic things in chapter 1 and judging by the cliffhanger I don't think it'll stop.

Reactions: $@~

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
it gets pretty mind fucky, I went in thinking "ok guy in all girls school, fun for about 5 mins just turn on skip unread then fast-forward" but after the prologue I was hooked, there's some more traumatic things in chapter 1 and judging by the cliffhanger I don't think it'll stop.
...i'm worried/scared and simultaneously intrigued XD ç_ç

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes