3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Rev

Apr 25, 2017
Thanks for the feedback! I will try to improve in the next versions
If you give in to every whiner out there your game will never be finished and likely abandoned like many others because trying to cater for everyone's conflicting demands will become a chore. Make the game you want to make, not the game others fantasize about making but never will.
You can't please everyone, so don't even try. Just please yourself, if others like it - great, if not - screw 'em.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
That would be impressive, but since this game is horror it could go down a dark path for example killing the girl that stole the MC gf from him sort of like that anime/hentai "School Days" now that I would love to see. :giggle:
Well, being a school full of girls and the dev says that the story has horror and that there could be some death, I would not be surprised if among the girls there is a Yandere or psychopath who does not like that another girl get attached to mc or vice versa :HideThePain:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

etann

Jan 3, 2020
You able to add sounds to the sex scenes? Other than that great so far. Also you planning on adding ntr girl/boy in the future?

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Well, being a school full of girls and the dev says that the story has horror and that there could be some death, I would not be surprised if among the girls there is a Yandere or psychopath who does not like that another girl get attached to mc or vice versa :HideThePain:
It could very well be the MC that does the killing now that's some "Corpes Party" shit right there. (y):p

Reactions: Dom_D

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
It's only NTR if it's a scene intended to make the MC/player feel humiliated put down and rejected,
by a LI and the one fucking her.
This. This is exactly right. Some people on this site have really broad views about what NTR is and they are really aggressive about complaining about it at every opportunity.

Wer0 - Just make the game with the content you want to include. No matter what game you make someone is going to bitch about it, so don't take it personally. Only pay attention to comments that can help you improve the quality of the gameplay or renders or help the story make sense. Ignore complaints that your content isn't the exact content they want.

Rev

Apr 25, 2017
The Yuri in this case is obviously "Girls Love" a sexual or romantic relationship between two or more girls.
Wrong - Yuri does mean girls love but it can simply be an extremely close friendship or a dedicated fan, not just sexual or romantic love.

It's like if you go drinking with your male buddies and you grab your best pal and say "I love you bro!"
By your definition of love that translates to "Hey male friend I wanna pound your ass till it bleeds!"
Whereas people who are familiar with Western culture and the English language understand it to mean "Your a great friend I like you a lot."

I live in Japan, so I can tell you from experience that Western ideas of the meanings of Japanese words and phrases are heavily tainted by certain genres of anime and manga that are consumed without the proper cultural context and an unhealthy dose of Weeboo wish fulfilment fantasies.

Last edited:
Reactions: DraKeoniS and Ogre

SecretUser95

Feb 22, 2019
Am I the only one in the thread that played the fucking game ? It's like 30 minutes long , you guys have spent longer arguing wether a love intreset dies. I will do a summary, spoilers obviously :

It's called yuri school cuz it's in a city where only girls exist, other than mc
One love interest kills herself
Other than 2 random girls that might not even be named licking eachother in the background while MC is fucking his harem, there is no sharing/NTR/cheating/whatever you wanna call it. Everyone in this world lives to please the protagonist. And I do mean litteraly. Wether that changes in the future, who knows.
The theme of the story is " be careful what you wish for ". The protagonist wished for an all female world where everyone wants to please him.
And it goes wrong, from what I see it will be a horror game first. I got Lessons in love & Doki Doki literature club vibes from it.

Also, to the DEV: I would suggest you give different charaters a name color, makes it easier to track who is speaking.
And if you don't have a big thing for NTR/sharing/cheating/whatever, I would suggest you don't do it. It's a very controversial one, pages of your comments are going to be arguing about it, people who are into NTR are not gonna be satisfied cuz there is not enough NTR, and it will alienate everyone else. Even if you mark every choice with " This will lead to NTR ", there will still be plenty of people who see the NTR tag and peace out.
Also, you might wanna change the name. Yuri in the title will really confuse people.

Wer0

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2021
Also, to the DEV: I would suggest you give different charaters a name color, makes it easier to track who is speaking.
And if you don't have a big thing for NTR/sharing/cheating/whatever, I would suggest you don't do it. It's a very controversial one, pages of your comments are going to be arguing about it, people who are into NTR are not gonna be satisfied cuz there is not enough NTR, and it will alienate everyone else. Even if you mark every choice with " This will lead to NTR ", there will still be plenty of people who see the NTR tag and peace out.
Also, you might wanna change the name. Yuri in the title will really confuse people.
Dev here, i will implement the name color in the next version, thank you for that suggestion. About the second thing I won’t say anything more that I already posted before so that people stop talking about it but i appreciate the thought. And lastly about the name i know how the story started, the pace of it in the future and the male protagonist doesn’t help the yuri aspect but i intend to provide more lesbian content in the future (Maybe it won't be the main focus because of the MC but a good amount i hope).

SecretUser95

Feb 22, 2019
Dev here, i will implement the name color in the next version, thank you for that suggestion. About the second thing I won’t say anything more that I already posted before so that people stop talking about it but i appreciate the thought. And lastly about the name i know how the story started, the pace of it in the future and the male protagonist doesn’t help the yuri aspect but i intend to provide more lesbian content in the future (Maybe it won't be the main focus because of the MC but a good amount i hope).
I see, that makes sense then, glad to help.

One other small flaw I saw that I forgot to mention is that the girls have a bit of a forgettable design. If you switch the hairstyles between the characters, you would not be able to tell which is which. I would reccomend adding small details to every character that distinguishes them. Customize their uniforms. Try to add to each character design a few details in a way that suits them, examples : If one character is a bit slutty, shorten her skirt and unbutton a bit of her shirt. If one is more uptight, give her a tie or glasses . If 2 characters are close friends, give them matching bracelets. Stuff like that, that both distinguishes them from the other characters, and adds to their own character. Best part: with the world reset, you wouldn't even have to redo the renders, IMO. If you really want to explain it away, just throw a line about their mind control erasing removing parts of their individualism.

Anyway, this are my cents. I really like the prologue. Just out of curiosity: How often will you update, and will this be more of a kinetic novel, or will choices have a long term effect ?

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Ce jeu ressemble étrangement et très fortement à The Headmaster... est-ce un copier-coller ?

This game looks strangely and very strongly like The Headmaster... is it a copy and paste ?

• Angry
Reactions: HylTin

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Personally I don't like love interest dying so gonna pass, still I have to be surprised that it is more commented the potential of NTR being added or not compared to that...

But well, just my thoughts.

Reactions: HansDampf788

rogokin

Jul 4, 2020
i hope he does not include hand holding,that would be absolute degeneracy.
we all know,there nothing more disgusting and perverted than hand holding.
Play Price of Power your mind will be blown!! It's A really good game :)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch1 0.3.1
Size 337 MB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes