3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Dom_D

Feb 20, 2021
So yeah hope he stays male, but as fun as it would be to be a god in a lesbian girls school unless you can some how be the only D they ever want not sure why you would want to be there. And no vaginal tag makes me think its gonna be like cock tease simulator on steroids lol
The problem of those kinds of forced transformation games is that 99% of the times they make you the passive (I guess in those situations anything aside for killing them, or trying to no matter what, would be "too passive" for me anyway) object of harassment/rape/humiliations/forced domination etc.

Dom_D

Feb 20, 2021
anyone played can tell what sort of horror it contains?
if sex with dead or raping the not intrested and yuri of one male with all girls like personal trainer where MC goes to train in gay gym for saying hes gay but hes not
Not at all but i've seen far too many games have content changed over people complaining about it so don't see any point getting into a game until either the dev makes it clear they are making their own game or the content is changed.

What would be the point in playing now, liking what I see then the dev changing it all to suit other people into something I don't like?

It also means I have to avoid that thread because wading through bitch posts about content people don't like by people that can't seem to move the fuck along to games they would like instead gets draining after 3 years.

When you want to try and find information about the game or read some funny shit posting but see comment after comment of "if this content is in the game i'm not going to play it" ... so don't fucking play, there's hundreds of other games.

This isn't an airline, you don't need to announce your departure.
Agreed 100%! It would make things easier if the authors just went on with their own ideas... and it would maybe improve the chances of seeing something original a bit more often too.

Unfortunately there are not even only those changing ideas to try and be more popular (at least with the people writing more on forums, because that is not even most people playing it anyway), there are many biting far more than what they can chew (understandable for not experienced authors btw) and then abandoning the projects or changing it radically and wasting lots of time too, and also those VERY strange people apparently trying to force others to face kinks that they will hate (for instance suddenly "surprise NTR" stuff) and those who just don't know wtf they are doing at all. :)

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
that ending part, caught me by surprise. you did warn us.but whoa that was....something else. cant wait for the next update.

Duergh

Sep 5, 2019
hmm... it's let's say interesting game...
for sure not my cup of tea but hey, i laugh few times and it's plus for sure
I'm out of here but wish u luck with Ur game !

Wer0

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2021
I see, that makes sense then, glad to help.

One other small flaw I saw that I forgot to mention is that the girls have a bit of a forgettable design. If you switch the hairstyles between the characters, you would not be able to tell which is which. I would reccomend adding small details to every character that distinguishes them. Customize their uniforms. Try to add to each character design a few details in a way that suits them, examples : If one character is a bit slutty, shorten her skirt and unbutton a bit of her shirt. If one is more uptight, give her a tie or glasses . If 2 characters are close friends, give them matching bracelets. Stuff like that, that both distinguishes them from the other characters, and adds to their own character. Best part: with the world reset, you wouldn't even have to redo the renders, IMO. If you really want to explain it away, just throw a line about their mind control erasing removing parts of their individualism.

Anyway, this are my cents. I really like the prologue. Just out of curiosity: How often will you update, and will this be more of a kinetic novel, or will choices have a long term effect ?
Thanks for that recommendation! Mmm I want to upload at least 2 updates before the year ends so maybe around 2-3 months between updates if everything goes according to plan (and if my boss doesn’t decide to overexploit me). About the choices I think they will have a long term effect some more than others.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I'm pretty curious to see where this leads. All the prologue did was teach us a horrible, horrible lesson. One I guess I deserved to learn.

Reactions: Abaddon1

SecretUser95

Feb 22, 2019
I'm pretty curious to see where this leads. All the prologue did was teach us a horrible, horrible lesson. One I guess I deserved to learn.
To be fair, they will stay as girls. Was it worth dieing a few times to get an all-girl world rather than all-boys ?

ABSOLUTELY

Deathlore421

Jul 11, 2020
Well fuck. This is what I get for not checking all of the tags when I downloaded. The ending completely BLINDSIDED me. I was not expecting that. Also not really into it but that's my fault for downloading a game with horror when that's not what I'm into.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well fuck. This is what I get for not checking all of the tags when I downloaded. The ending completely BLINDSIDED me. I was not expecting that. Also not really into it but that's my fault for downloading a game with horror when that's not what I'm into.
I just put it on my ignore list.

I had no intention of playing it, but after the last comments I'm sure that there is no chance that I would be interested in the game.

Finally wishing Wer0 luck with the game.

Reactions: Sngo
Jul 31, 2020
Love the game so far. Maybe one of my favorite prologue releases i have played so far. Can't wait to see where this game goes in the future.

Jul 31, 2020
i doubt it well end up happening but i really hope atlest based on the end of that prologue it would be really cool to have a system where u can kinda build your own world / add your own rules ( clearly it wouldn't be legit anything but lots of options ) and then play through that world and make different choices and so on in that world and see how things play out ... and things would play out different depending on how u build the world and the choices u make i said world ... i know that would be a lot of work to make but that would be awesome i feel ... and it would give tons of combinations and different routes to take and endings and something for everyone ... idk just a tought that i wanna see in a game now after playing thie prologue even if this game doesn't do that i hope some game does or maybe theres already one like that but idk it if there is

Jul 31, 2020
o ya and i forgot i was gonna say along with there being lots of options it could be like ... maybe u start with only a few options but as u go and play through thos and what not your character would learn more and more options on how to modify your new world and so on would unlock and what not ... idk i wanna make this a game now

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I played the prologue, and well let's just say it's not gonna be a game for a lot of people here. Me being one of them. Good luck with the game.

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
I love how some peoples are just saying they won’t play the game because of the comment peoples wrote.

cheer1o_o

Sep 18, 2019
I fell into this trap once again. Just as it happened with Doki-Doki - didn't check the genres/tags, didn't know what I was getting myself into. Can't say I didn't like it, though. It hits you even harder when you are oblivious. Especially after all those memes, sex scenes, and overall cheerfulness.
Although games with such themes aren't my thing, this one is kinda interesting and intriguing. Let's hope it's not gonna get abandoned any time soon.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I fell into this trap once again. Just as it happened with Doki-Doki - didn't check the genres/tags, didn't know what I was getting myself into. Can't say I didn't like it, though. It hits you even harder when you are oblivious. Especially after all those memes, sex scenes, and overall cheerfulness.
Although games with such themes aren't my thing, this one is kinda interesting and intriguing. Let's hope it's not gonna get abandoned any time soon.
I managed to avoid Doki Doki(and yet i spent 45 minutes of my life listening/watching an accurate review of it, so accurate that i had nightmares that day) then while checking my bookmarks i noticed this game, even with the tag horror i trust my past-self(i mean i'm pretty soft physically and mentally i would never play some horror-show) but i guess my past-self pranked me good, because i fell for it...but honestly...i ended up being intrigued and horrified(the same way i was for that 45minutes review of Doki Doki XD) and honestly...i wish i could hug Sakura a little more ç_ç poor girl

I mean seriously, at first i thought it was some sort of weird parody game...but then Sakura started to tell that Cow's Story...and damn i was already shaking in anxiety ready for some jumpscare...and sorry for the joke but: there was a jump and it was scary(considering how MC goes for the Joker's route...)

i doubt it well end up happening but i really hope atlest based on the end of that prologue it would be really cool to have a system where u can kinda build your own world / add your own rules ( clearly it wouldn't be legit anything but lots of options ) and then play through that world and make different choices and so on in that world and see how things play out ... and things would play out different depending on how u build the world and the choices u make i said world ... i know that would be a lot of work to make but that would be awesome i feel ... and it would give tons of combinations and different routes to take and endings and something for everyone ... idk just a tought that i wanna see in a game now after playing thie prologue even if this game doesn't do that i hope some game does or maybe theres already one like that but idk it if there is
it's a cool idea XD

Reactions: Wer0 and cheer1o_o

Thelema

Oct 4, 2019
In all honesty I skipped the sex parts fast and was waiting for the next funny joke and when the Dev messed with me in the end, I was absolutely stunned. What made me chuckle is that he used a song from freesound.org that have implemented in my own little game (and more from the same composer who is really great). I really wanna see what happens next. Great game, good humour and nice ideas.

Reactions: Wer0
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes