nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
+1 all of these are goated, more suggestions are welcome
Rasturac MasKeLs not in the same genre, and different style of renders but if you're a fan of big ol titties and fat bubble butts, i'd recommend MetF by Amaziri. Slow corruption, gotta be patient with the game but it's worth it. (chapter 1 graphics aren't that great and not much going on (it's more like an intro to the game, the dev is doing a remake of chap 1 at the moment), chapter 2 and 3 (where the real fun begins) are much better quality wise)
https://f95zone.to/threads/metf-ch-3-v0-60b-amaziri.75187/

i'd also recommend Gordon and The bum, renders and animations are great, and the story in both games is really good, but the gameplay is fucking terrible.
https://f95zone.to/threads/gordon-v1-9-7-jtstudio.74509/
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-bum-v0-5-jtstudio.129476/

Martinsuki

Apr 26, 2017
The rework is just a rearranging of sequences. And minor dialogue changes.
You basically pick each choice you're given and see where that takes you.

As I said, the dev is missing out by not being here to answer questions.

I'm doing proofreading on it now, but won't fix all the problems. :(
Oh i see, but is every scene kept? for example this one i got it on one of my saves before the rework and in the rework i wasn't able to get it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Anjailumatt

Sep 10, 2021
In my opinion , the developer need to make straight to the point future planning tags, we seen a lot people arguing about their kink being removed or added, so on they don't need to spend any money the game development and waste the time playing the game.
Just my option , dont take hard.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
In my opinion , the developer need to make straight to the point future planning tags, we seen a lot people arguing about their kink being removed or added, so on they don't need to spend any money the game development and waste the time playing the game.
Just my option , dont take hard.
I don't see incest as a tag, just wanted to confirm?
The dev approached me, and I proofread the script. I think the game will benefit greatly from the new dialogue. Serious Punch is a hard guy to contact. I'll try to work with the dev to take care of member's concerns.

Last edited:
Reactions: Faxe10%

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
If you didn't see this in the change log. There is a secret scene for Eva. :giggle: EnJoy!!

To unlock the secret scene with Eva, find the dildos in her bedroom and follow the lust path only; during the last scene, choose "Kiss Her," and you will unlock a third choice that will take you to the secret scene. There is no need to find the panties.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I have made a replay gallery for those that having missed some scenes.

Extract in [game folder], as usual modified file have backup.
So, it should continue to work with the next update minus new scene.

EDIT: No more needed in the 0.5.0. The Dev have integrated my mod in the game and updated.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheGoldenBoy-0.3.9.1Reworked
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

3.90 star(s) 41 Votes